131

"...... What?"

Dad's eyes widened. I solved it a little more understandably and said it again.

"I don't know if you've heard the news, but the saint who appeared in the Fellowship is me. I was given the title of the New Bible because I knew how to use the Divine Advent."

"......."

Dad kept his mouth open for a while, speechless. It's a little unbelievable.

I'm wondering if I should cast even the barrier of Mercury once.

"How could this be."

"Dad?"

"My daughter is abandoning the healing potion and becoming a healer. The lumber of the Great Alchemist has been taken away by the denomination......!"

"......."

Again, the alchemy industry has some qualifications for divine power.

That's when Tessilides, who had chewed and swallowed a piece of goose roast tightly, opened his mouth.

"Father."

"Yes, tell me, son-in-law."

Let's say it's called Sir Tessilid!

Unlike me, who screamed inwardly, Tessilid was calm. It's also the 17th episode of the year.

"Not long ago, there was a dungeon burst on the border between the Kyo and the Republic. If it weren't for the divine power of the child at that time, more people might have been sacrificed. I hope you will be proud of your Divine Power Awakening."

"Yes, I see."

At the Bible-scribbling voice, Dad nodded his head as if he were possessed.

This time, Mom asked Tecilid.

"So you're like our daughter's escort driver?"

"Escort, this is undeserved. It's on my side to be protected, and I'm just..."

I wonder why I can't pick the back words. [A 'balance-setting dogger' says he seems to have realized that his location is the Tang Shuttle.] I went out of my way to build a healthy relationship.

"You are the deputy head of my Templar Corps. It's a trusty tanker. I became a saint to heal her."

Mom and Dad stared at Tessilid and nodded seriously.

"To give Sir a heel."

"Be a saint."

"I see."

"I see."

And then.

"Thank you very much for our daughter."

With a selfless look in his eyes, he asked Tesilide.

Ah, I'm really going to pretend to be.

I brought Tesilid alone to the Holy Emperor because I was afraid that if I left him alone, I would be in a bad situation, but what is this?

"Thank you very much, Mother, Father."

"......."

From what I can see, it seems that the tesilide that accepts it all is also a problem.

The purpose of confessing my situation to my parents was well done.

I scooped up a cool drink and said.

"I'm going to stay for one night. Countess Gillette was given permission by the deacon when she entered the castle earlier."

When he proved his identity with a sword and delivered a letter from Cardinal Catlejah, his permission was dropped.