chapter 6

Episode 6

✠I think I forgot to fall asleep in the lab, but when I woke up in the middle of the night, I saw that it was on the attic bed.

Besides, the alchemist was guarding my bedside in an uncomfortable position, and I was holding his hand as tightly as if it were some sort of No. 1 lottery.

No matter how I looked at it, I was pampered like a child, and I was embarrassed.

Once I woke up the alchemist, let him go to sleep, and then dug into the duvet.

Whoops. I was embarrassed and couldn't sleep.

After kicking the duvet like that for a while, I barely calmed down.

I couldn't let this be a wasteful amount of time. When he couldn't sleep, he decided to poison the Segu.

And so my sentiment, which I read until the conclusion at dawn when the dawn was blowing, was ...

'If you look at it again, the ending is crazy.'

There, the author. Does a character's life need to be so instrumental? Yes?

I sincerely wanted to argue with the author, but unfortunately there was no way.

Anyway, now that I had finished reading the original, I had to decide on a job that I had put off.

'Healer is the answer, too.'

As I explained before, this worldview is invaluable to a healer who awakens to the divine power, and even more so to a battle healer with a high heel volume and fast heel speed.

If you die, will there often be scenes where the protagonist, who is generous to others, laments that he wishes he had some healer to use?

He couldn't pour the same sweet potato as the protagonist.

How to put on a cider lid by yourself if you are thirsty!

I set my future hopes as a "usable healer."

I used a 'former package (combat)' that I had purchased in advance yesterday. [< system > a conditional quest to awaken the divine power by selecting the 'Soul of the Legendary Saint'.] what? Do you have a quest? It doesn't seem to give away freely, either. [< Quest> Thousand Days Dawn Prayer

Pray to the gods every day between 5 and 7 a.m. in places such as cathedrals, churches, temples, etc. with sincerity and sincerity (0/1,000)

Note: This is a limit of 1 time per day, and if you walk for 3 consecutive days, start over from the beginning.]' Huck!'

It was a quest that took nearly 3 years without missing out every day.

Because of the frequency condition, the acceleration of the rapid growth did not help. I could only make it right.

The good news is that there are two things. That the quest will not fail if you skip prayer until two consecutive days, and that there is a chapel here in the Gillette Bag.

It was now six o'clock. I thought I could go to the Hudadak Chapel, pray today, and go to the kitchen.

I followed the path that the map indicated. The chapel was located in the corner of the 1st floor of the main building of the White House.

The Countess of the Fleet, the godfather, was so religious that the main building was renovated and built, but it was left unused after the generational change.

"Uh-huh, dust."

It was a place that was completely absent and the cleaning didn't seem to be done properly.