74

It was the moment when the silver citadel manifested itself before his eyes.

Quagua and overmine!

The Ultimate Conclusion prevented the clash of great forces by a margin of intermittent difference.

The roar continued unabated. There was an uproar outside the concluding line where the onslaught was being poured out. My Divine Power. And the auror of the same class.

As the two forces of the 8th Hierarchy collided, the field of view was destroyed in a tumultuous manner.

Tescilid said in a voice that he couldn't believe it.

"Level 8 Auror ....... I don't know......."

The light that seemed to burn the retina and the noise that seemed to tear apart the ears subsided.

I reaped the conclusion. The surrounding scenery revealed after the dust clouds were lifted was harrowing.

The hills of the meadow turned into wasteland. It seemed that all living things except me and Tesilide had been exterminated.

No, there was one more being who breathed. Right the party to the attack.

A disparate voice rang out at a distance of just over ten steps.

<I'm stopping this. >

The host of the Magham had changed as if he had become stronger.

Black feet, like midges, soared into the air, and muscles and tendons twitched over his naked upper body. It seemed as if the intrinsic force wanted to run out of his body.

But there was something else more eye-catching than the transformation of the body.

The presence of five sacks of swords at the back of the host, floating auror blades spread out like butchers, surprised me.

"Wow... Master?"

Until now, he had barely rubbed into the Auror Expert superlative.

But in a single breath, I am using my romantic Igor Sword, which has surpassed the realm.

"You deserve a contract with the Devil."

< Cadet Eyett. >

"Ailet."

It was a half-joke, and a stern rebuke from both sides returned.

It wasn't just the two of them. [The 'Word of Building the World' senses signs of your depravity and rushes to the hilt.]

['The Spirit of Building the World' shouts that we should never go the path of such a flying believer!]] Yep. Sorry. I said it correctly. For me, it's just a saying. Unmen.' ['The Word of Building the World' laughs bitterly.]

['Libra judging souls' recommends that you consider the horizontal shift to Libra.]

[The 'Creative Economy Manager' asks if Bonshin can also stand for office.]

[The 'Word of Building the World' condemns the lack of commercial morality to take away believers.] The three chief-level gods were not at all nervous, but the situation was in a state of immediacy.

I looked ahead with a wary eye. The host of the Magham was troubled by the uncomfortable face of the planting.

<What happened? It's normal to have to fall like dust on my auror. >

There is a marked gap between the Auror Expert and the Auror Master.

From his point of view, he will not be convinced that me and Tesilide are still alive and breathing.