164

"I see if this is the next area."

As Ash said.

Soon the thorn bushes were over, and a living fence maze garden appeared in front of us.

Ash was perplexed.

"Hey, if you do this wrong, you're going to be stuck and lost for a while, right?"

"This seems to be made up of plants, but shouldn't it be burned and cut through the road?"

"Epay, this idiot, don't you know the rules of the dungeon? These labyrinthine areas are supposed to come back to the entrance if the rules are not followed."

"What. So why not crawl up the wall?"

"Yes."

Around that time, Ash, with his right hand on the wall of the living fence, showed off his practical knowledge.

"Then you have no choice but to use the superior law to get out of here."

In the maze, follow the wall with your right hand and one day you'll find an exit.

The Superior Law refers to this method of maze escape.

I patted Ash's shoulder on the level of encouragement.

"Ash too. He's a smart guy."

"Thank you, sister. So let me take the lead."

"But you don't have to."

"Yes?"

"Wait and see."

I gave the group a snack and asked them to rest, and then I pulled out my writing utensils. I had a separate job to do.

Shun-shoo.

"Sister, what are you doing... Whoa."

"What a surprise...... Hull."

"Why do you guys ... Huck."

I was copying the structure of the maze from the system map to a piece of paper. [The 'Dogmat Who Adjusts the Balance' says that the map function is the extreme of the Ice Chair privilege.]

[It is a pity that the 'Creative Economy Manager' should have sold it as a cash product.] I showed the completed map to four people.

"Now, let's go with this."

"Hey, this is the revelation of the Lady."

"It's a miracle. It's a real miracle."

"Sister, you are wonderful."

Ash, Ipale and Hestio butted heads, looking at the paper map and devoting themselves to finding directions from the entrance to the exit.

Tesilid remained by my side and offered me a drink, not much interest.

Accepting it gently, I squinted at him.

"Don't you find your way together?"

"Do I have to?"

When asked, he didn't get an answer right away.

In fact, it was Tessilid who bothered to draw the map.

When I came to this dungeon one day without me, I wondered if it would be comfortable to memorize the road.

Tesilid made a staring eye to me whether he knew my insides or not, and waited for an answer.

I felt that I didn't want to ruin this moment. So I said.

"Nope. You don't have to, I'm bored, so I'm here."