53

The sound of Czarleung, Cathy being deducted is also a roar.

In doing so, he learned all the divine power skills, from the basic skills to the ultimate skills.

Dealer, supporter, healer skills all without distinction! ['The Word of Building the World' clappers your wise judgment.]

[I like the idea that 'Libra who judges the soul' seems to be able to do some shopping.]

[The 'Creative Economy Manager' is happy to see the sales performance this month.] Uh, a new god has appeared. [The 'Words to Build the World' asks what the head of the business is all about.]

[The 'Creative Economy Manager' says let's have a meeting about the upcoming big update.] The gods disappeared to be faithful to their duties.

At this point, the message that had been waiting in front of me popped up. [< system> Your ranking fluctuates. Current Ranking: 573rd (▲20,412)] Finally, you are in the cloth and your ranking is displayed.

The tutorial quest to fall within the top 100 of the worldview has not yet been completed.

It was easy to guess why even with the saintly divine power and ultimate skills, the ranking was lower than expected.

'Because all the skills are level 1.'

I don't know anything else, but when healing is level 1, where do I put out a business card called Healer?

For the time being, I'll have to focus on raising my skill level.

But there was a problem.

"You have to use it to level up, right? Where do you use this?"

Shut off. ✠There was another uproar in the Elpenheim Principality, the Holy Emperor's Office. It was because of the auspicious white light that poured into the center of the chapel for a long time.

"Oh! The one who has reached the level of the saintly realm has been born! It's been 200 years!"

"You are the awakening of the divine power that has reached the limits of man in this day and age! The protagonist of the Divine Advent is clear!"

"I think the reason why you have been silent without using the Divine Advent for over 2 years is because you are practicing the Closed Crown!"

"Alas, I want to receive you quickly! Where the hell he......!"

At the moment of awakening, when the vessel of grace that Ailette had extended to the saintly level, the cardinals who felt her presence were thrilled.

Among the cardinals gathered in the chapel was Bianca's grandmother, Katleja.

She was listening to the cardinals speak, unaware that the protagonist of the auspicious white light was an eyelet.

"You have to go ahead and figure out the whereabouts of the Virgin and take her to the Holy Emperor's Office!"

"Sir Clovis in charge of the Saint-Woman's Search Squad is not performing the spirit."

"Huh-huh, the presence of the Virgin has become clear, and there will be good news soon. Let's wait a little longer."

"But is his gender determined by being a woman? From the beginning, everyone calls you a saint."

"Hmmmm, I think the public reaction was good when I promoted it towards the saint rather than the saint......."

The topic of conversation has swiped toward politics.

Cardinals who had spoken well enough became in the mood to dig up.