141

['Libra judging the soul' laughs bitterly with only one tail of mouth raised.] Libra's smile. This was nothing more than a divine revelation foreshadowing sinisterness.

I swallowed my dry spit with tension and fear that I somehow didn't know.

"Yeha? Don't you come in?"

"Go, go. Go."

It was when I entered the building of the mansion.

Now I'm about to walk along the long open corridor.

Kung! Kung! Kung!

In the interim, the floor rang, the walls rang, and the ceiling rang.

"What, what! Is it a dungeon sink!"

As the Knights of Grace roared from behind, across the hallway a large and beautiful body was quickly drawn closer.

At this Edgar and the vassals of the Princess shouted in contemplation.

"Hi-profit?"

"Go, Go, Duke Sir!"

"Surely you decided to sit down and wait decently...!"

Did. Now the Duke of Hispanril was running down the hallway, throwing away his social status and face!

Thump!

"Baby! Come on, a

Grandpa rushes uncontrollably towards this side with his arms wide open.

"Oh, baby? Agarani?"

"And, Sir Duke?"

Embarrassing surroundings.

Well, you can't help but feel like this.

"Grandpa Yi Yi!"

I sprinted too.

And the moment I jumped into the great chest muscles like a plain and hugged them.

"Hull."

"Hull."

"Huh."

The shock swept through the hallway.

<Profit! Stay away, do! Your muscles touch the pendant! >

Agnes screamed and screamed.

Even a large adult woman was like a baby in front of a middle-aged man with a thunderous and breaded muscle.

Grandpa had been rounding me for a long time before he put my feet on the ground.

"Your granddaughter is coming, and you should be able to wait for this spending! I couldn't stand it and ran away! Hahahaha!"

"I missed you, Grandpa! Thank you for coming out until the end of the day!"

"Let's see, my baby! I became a saint and became prettier. Boy, dazzle."

"Ugh, I'm dazzled. There is a glow in my grandfather's muscles!"

"Won, guys! Oh yes, and then you caught a big bruise?"

"Yes!"

"She is also the granddaughter of our family. This spare, too, when you were four years old, pulled out the spine of the bosses with your bare hands! Did your mother also pick up a homie and a plow and split the eyeballs! Great job, damn it!"

"What. I'm still a long way off."

After sharing a lot of the joy of the aftermath, I looked to the side.

Edgar and Rex, who had a blank face, each said a word.

"So now... With our Duke Sir......."

"Our New Bible Yeha..."