192

yes?

Reflexively I looked back at Tesilide.

His gaze met, and he turned his head, covering his mouth with a look of bewilderment.

That's when Raywin looked at my left hand, which had been lifted up earlier in the stroke, and said, "Raywin"

"By the way, Ailet, I don't think I saw that ring before."

Soon, with a "maybe" expression, he turned his head as if he had felt the enemy's surprise.

Where the gaze shifted was Tesilide's left hand.

The ring paired with mine was just flashing unusually under the midday sun, showing off its presence.

Seeing the flawed Raywin, I hurried forward and explained.

"That's the artifact in the form of a rosary ring that I luckily got a while ago. I got it with Tesilide, and I shared it because it worked for the episcopal divine awakening."

"I see. But why on the ring finger......?"

"I don't want to go into the stop."

"He...... Rae."

Then Prinz approached and put a hand on Raywin's shoulder.

"Raywin, cheer me up."

"Prince?"

The two of them naturally became half-talking.

I sobbing at the developed companionship.

"I'll support you."

"......?"

"If you've been in the academy for 6 years, I can guarantee it."

"......."

What do you mean.

Meanwhile, the Silver Knights Templar was also patting Tesilide's shoulder.

"What about you, Tesilide. It's too powerful to be a small peacock."

"I'm giving up. On the contrary, the possibility of Daryl's son-in-law might appeal to him as an advantage."

"This time I'm going to stay neutral. I'm sorry, Brother Tesilid."

"......."

It was when I laughed at Najik in the situation I was going back. The necklace rang.

<You know, Ailet. >

"Yes."

<If it were a small Duke of Wallenstein, wouldn't it be a problem not 1 million gold, but 3 million gold? >

Ha, for real. As far as Agnes.

"...... Stop?"

< fukh. Yes.> ['Libra who judges the soul' cannot control laughter.] I stabbed Tessilid, who was being teased for not saying a word, with an elbow.

"Never mind."

"...... Okay."

It's a good idea to clean up the situation first.

"Now, let's go to the royal palace."

"Then I'll go."

The multi-person transition seat that Prinz pulled out was broken. Light smeared from the powder that spread in the air, clearing the field of view white.

After a while, when I closed and opened my eyes, the scenery around me had completely changed. [< system > entered the Wilhellon area, the capital of the Kingdom of Vinchester, adjusting the current time according to the time difference.] Inside the royal palace to show off the feat dragon.