51

[The 'ordeal skyscraper architect' is sympathetic to the fact that he seems to be hungry.] I was just wondering what the hell the sweets my mom had prepared were going to be. By the way. [The 'World-Building Spirit' hisses and whispers to silence the gods.]

['Libra judging the soul' throws up a buzzword that there is a sad story in the Ice Chair's picnic lunchbox.] Eng?

Suddenly, a sad story overshadowed my gaze as I watched the picnic basket. [The 'Dogmatist Who Orchestrates Balance' Listens.]

['The Builder of the Skyscraper of Trials' listens.]

[The 'pupil who watches over the chaos of the universe' blinks.]

['Libra to judge souls' is what happened when Ice Chair was in the 3rd grade of elementary school.......] No, all of a sudden, are you talking about those days?

In the meantime, my past history has been unraveled. ['The skyscraper architect of trials' groans.]

[The 'pupil of the eye that watches over the chaos of the bay' understands the look in your eyes.]

['Venomous Narrator Orchestrating Balance' Cracks Down on Tongue.] It makes me a little embarrassed to see the gods who respond seriously.

No, it's really no big deal.

In the 3rd grade of elementary school, the picnic was the first outing I went to after losing my family.

As the former student went to the same place, the lunch box was a little compared to his cousin's sister.

I bought basic kimbab and dumplings sold at Kim Bob Chun Dang and put them in a black bag, while my cousin's sister packed a hotel-style high-quality catering lunchbox.

In addition, in my cousin's sister's class, my big mother even gave her classmates a pretty and delicious homemade snack.

It was a rollcake-shaped cotton candy with all kinds of fruit flavors and colors added to it, but its popularity exploded and was rumored to be a former student.

At that time, my cousin's sister's class teacher had left me with a packed snack and secretly gave it to me.

But how I knew, my cousin's sister came to our class and made a fuss about putting it back because it was too early to give it to me.

I had a hard time getting a snowgun in the fuss, so I reluctantly returned it.

'My life is puck, too.'

I realized anew that I wasn't in a position to insult the sweet potato pass.

With a sigh, I arrived at the pond garden inside the White Pool.

My family sat around a bench table with logs cut in half and opened a picnic basket. A supper to sprout misgivings was revealed.

"Whoa!"

From butter pancakes with a sweet smell, to grilled goose, to pork podium with a bunch of cheese, to sweetly baked blueberry muffins, to raspberry juice that seems to spread the freshness in your mouth!

"It looks really delicious!"

"Dad, the best!"

"Hmmmm!"

The proud dad ripped off the legs of the main dish, the grilled goose, and took it from his mom.

"Elthea, it's your favorite part."

"Oh my gosh, Leo too."

"Wait. I'll slice it to make it nice to eat. Now, ah-."

"Oh-."