59

✠In the midst of repeated day to day, the tutorial period passed quickly.

When I entered my tenth fall after the ice, I succeeded in clearing the 297th floor of the Tower of Trials. Now there were only 3 floors left.

The Tower of Trials has been updated for 6 and a half years.

Except for attending the graduation ceremony of Prince's Academy earlier this year, I almost lived in the tower.

Thanks to my sincere closed-door cultivation, I was placed in the top 10 of the continent's strongest people.

I also fully mastered the unique skills and techniques of the plainclothes sword that Agnes taught me, and I was also imparted to my mother how to operate a special aura.

It is said to be a method of communication passed down from generation to generation to the Hispanic family, and to be precise, it was a classical law.

When I returned to my room after completing the alchemy work, there was a full moon floating in the middle of the sky outside the window.

After washing, I dried my wet hair and stood in front of the mirror.

My appearance, having just passed adulthood, shone on the glass padded with mercury.

I was looking at the long pink hair, the dense eyeballs, and the peridot-colored pupils in my half-eyed.

'Ugh, it's a beauty.'

Being satisfied, he wants to support the tip of his chin with his index finger and thumb. [I am proud that the 'spirit of building the world' has been so great.]

[A 'balance-tuned venomous theologian' says that appearance is the average of the ice chair.]

[I sigh that it is a pity that the 'Creative Economy Manager' has been leveled up and cannot sell the right to change appearance.] As we face our growth, it becomes clear that a lot of time has passed.

"Now I have 6 months left."

Until the beginning of the original, the next six months. [As soon as the 'Inspector of Leakage of the Heavens' finishes the tutorial, he grumbles that he sighs at the thought of destroying the original, rambling like a pony.]

['The Words of Building the World' tells us to do some writing of the original story.] While the Inspector General blocked the nagging voice, I trimmed the sword.

My hand was very careful, touching the sword that gave me the points in gold and light sky on a white background.

This sword was the Serpens, the plainclothes sword obtained by holding the boss on the 276th floor.

He stayed in the Rare on Maroon Road for three days and nights, choosing after much consideration. Among the plainclothes swords, he was proud to be the best sword in existence.

"Hehet."

It was time to hide the laughter that came out of itself. The cross pendant rang and Agnes asked the confirmation question.

< half a year later, did you say that you can finally get out of the White Writing? >

"Yes."

What are you going to do when you go out <? >

"Sweet potatoes... You have to start with Tesilide, right?"

<Oh, do you want to see him like that? Have you ever had a first love? >

"It's not."

As soon as you return, you're doomed to be killed by the Black Curtain, so you'll have to find it quickly and pour out the heel. [I like the plan of 'Libra judging the soul' to meet the best of the worldviews.]