127

Chapter 24. Award Holiday

"Yeha! Are you distracted?!"

"Ailet, do you see me?"

The voices of Rex and Cardinal Catleja rang their heads.

The sound sounded distant, as if both ears were immersed in mucous fluid. The view was as opaque as if someone had put a glass on it.

Previously, after a neo-fever penalty, I would always wake up in a state of warmth and refreshment, but this time it was different. [Muttering in a depressed voice to be relieved that the 'word building the world' will soon be fine.]

['Libra who judges souls' is the shoulder of 'the spirit that builds the world'.] It was as the Prophet had said.

I felt the focus of my vision slowly return and the noise disappearing from the sound.

Checked in from the place. The dwelling place of the New Bible, which was paid for by the Holy Emperor's Office.

The bed I lay on was surrounded by people from the denomination.

If you use the Divine Advent, you will have heard all the weaknesses of suffering from renal fever for two days.

He swallowed a sigh. Clovis said something strange.

"I was worried because I hadn't opened my eyes for a day."

"...... One day?"

"Yes, it's been a while since we fought at the border. Now it's night. Every doctor and priest who went to the examination were frustrated by the fact that there was nothing wrong with their bodies, and I am glad that I opened my eyes like this. Perhaps it was due to combat blood."

It's only been 6 hours?

Besides, I have diagnosed that there is nothing wrong with my body?

If you've seen symptoms of high fever, you can't say that.

Without expression, he was questioning inwardly, and Rex opened his mouth as if he had waited. It was a somewhat disgruntled tone.

"I found Yeha on the battlefield for a long time. But you don't see the courtesy, and the gate is gone, so do you know how worried you were. I thought Ye Ha had been co-ordinated with that suspicious Witch and the Devil's Dumpster."

"......."

"It was not until three hours later that I heard that Lord Tesilid had returned to the Holy Emperor's Office with Yeha. Then it really was...... I thought my legs were loosening."

Tesilide took me directly to the Holy Emperor's Office.

Only then did the situation become clearer.

During the three-hour gap that disappeared with me, he did something.

Maybe.......

< took you in search of some strange dungeon. I spent two days there, and the reality was three hours later. >

...... Oh boy.

At the moment, things like explanations got better. I raised my upper body like a bounce.

I was half-insane, hurriedly walking on the duvet and looking down at my chest.

A pure gold cross with an Amesist on it.

The pendant I had thrown was sewn back into the chain and hung around my neck.

"Yeha?"

"Do you have any problems?"

"...... I'm sorry, but would you like everyone to be out for a while?"

As everyone hesitated at my request, the mid-bass aesthetic filled them in for me.