100

He was very fond of the principle of presumption of guilt!

Agnes was angry.

<What the hell are you talking about? Chan Young is caught because there is evidence of a contract with the Ma family, but Tesilide's charges are written by the Chan Young bastards. >

So be it.

"......."

The silence of Tessilid made the garrison nervous.

They also seemed to have a sense of unfairness in giving this kind of treatment to the master of the sword.

"Child."

The beauty of calling me had subsided a bit.

"Yes, Terry."

At this moment, I wanted to beat Tesilide all along, so if I asked for help, I was willing to smash it with all my might. but.

"Would you like to turn your head back?"

"......."

Turned to the side. When he heard the sound of a thunderbolt, he stretched out his hand and seemed to be being strapped.

The captain coughed in vain.

"Khmmm, I thought Sir Thesilid would understand the decision to do the process. Thank you for following the principles."

"Yes."

"Then let's go."

"Moment. May I ask you one thing?"

"Yes, yes, say."

"I would like to ask for my companion. He who awakened the divine power and came to receive the ordination of a priest."

"I see. Leave it to me."

There is a hint of reluctance to hear the Dan Leader's voice coming from the back of the water.

After completing the request, Tessilid was immediately taken aback and disappeared.

There was no greeting as to whether I didn't like to look back. [In many ways, the 'spirit of building the world' is a red flag, and it disparages the 'strict order and good' denomination.] I will. The red lungs that I want to liquidate.

"You came to receive the priestly ordination. What is your name?"

"It's Ailett Rodelaine."

A cold voice popped out as I listened. Only then did I realize that my mood was quite low now.

The head of the garrison led me to the place where the reserve priests were staying.

As I followed silently, he gave me this or that explanation.

"The One who awakens the divine power from the outside is granted the status of a preparatory priest after a brief examination. It is to affirm the capacity for healing, consecration, and purification under the supervision of the initiator. These are the abilities that you can use as soon as you awaken to the divine power, so you don't have to worry too much about the test."

"Yes."

"You just need to get your body and mind right in order to take the test. So after three days of reverence in solitary confinement, eating only bread, wine, and water, you are entitled to the test."

what? Bread and wine and water? Who controls my diet at will?

That part was the tightest, but the more important thing was somewhere else.

< is the first procedure I hear of in a biographical version. Does it make sense for Tang Choi to feed and put an outsider who has not been confirmed to be sacred for three days? I have a different intention. >