151

Shoot, a

As the boss struggled, food poured out like rain in all directions.

Still, the paralyzing food is mixed with the fluids from which the maroon poison has spread.

Although touching the human body would certainly be fatal.

"The barrier of Mercury."

Blocked by a silvery citadel. We relaxed and waited for the rain of poison and food to stop.

"I'm going to be sick."

"So be it."

At first glance, Kraken's mouth was completely empty.

If his mouth was that much, his intestines would have been hit hard.

Suddenly the rain stopped. I decided to make a slap finish.

"Divine punishment!"

He reaped Mercury's barrier and slammed it into a second attack.

This time, a blitzkrieg directly on the head, not on the legs.

Kraken was distracted for a long time, only to tremble with the Pudd Duck Duck.

The smell of burning octopuses vibrates everywhere.

The steaming Kraken's body slowly sank into the water. He seemed to be trying to escape, but to no avail.

"Ego, let's make sure it's baked up to the inside. Evil!"

He pointed to Kraken with the tip of Serpence's sword, not at his fingertips. And the Narig is instantaneous.

Across a long distance, the Divine Skill reaches Kraken.

The black object of the invisible judgment was precisely vertically second-classified.

Pushshushushun!

The stomach in the center of the torso was also divided.

At that moment, the embers of poison gas and blue torches met with the outside air and caused a spectacular explosion.

Kwa and overmine!

Ripe flesh splashed in all directions. Just as I was about to cast the barrier of Mercury, Tessilid moved first.

"Child."

Flipping the tent over with one hand, he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me as if he were wrapping his arms around me.

Ash seems to have crawled into the tent on his own. [Congratulations < > system! Harmed the owner of the dungeon, No. 610 in the Martial Realm Sequence, 'Kraken Blocked the Sewer'.]

[< system> the Devil's Estates 'Sea of the Flood' is attributed to the dungeon toboggan 'Ailet Rodelain'.] Kurrüb.

The rain of boiled octopus flesh ceased, and the colossus of Kraken sank into the water.

Ash wet the tent and pulled his head out.

"Whew, it looks like a hatchet. He suffered."

"Ash, too."

"By the way, sister."

"Huh. Why?"

"Why doesn't the vortex stop?"

Easy Profit!

Did. Our gondola was still twirling in the torrent of the vortex.

I calmly opened my mouth.

"It's okay. It's a natural phenomenon."

"Why? Did you catch the boss?"

"That's it. It's caused by catching the boss. To be a little more precise, let the boss leave his seat."