103

In their view, I am an outsider and a bird-blue patron who has no knowledge of the Holy Emperor.

It would be shocking that I am familiar with the rules and discipline of the, even in the absence of political confrontations. ['Libra judging the soul' is content with a career-like new saint.]

[The 'spirit of building the world' is ridiculous.] On the other hand, there was a character who was stabbed by the handiwork of the evangelical nature and gave an honest response.

I looked down at the restless Hellsion, sweating unusually cold.

Is this really sadistic to provoke?

"Then it turns out, Sir Hellsion."

"Yes? Yes."

"It was funny to think that I had to serve in the Knights Templar for a month to give them an ordination. The stinging advice you gave me at that time was impressive."

"That's me, not me, I made a mistake."

"It's okay. I sympathize."

"What? Oh, no, yes?"

I approached him confused. He also did a good job of lowering his posture.

"As a healer, let me tell you. I despise incompetent dealers dearly. Especially those who put forward the same aura and ask for a hill."

"......!"

My hand grabbed Helcion's idempotent flesh. His walls swung around.

The reason he was surprised wasn't just because of the sudden situation.

"Oh, come on......?!"

He whispered, pulling the idempotent further with his white-colored hand.

"The Auror Bigginer child who can't even hold on to the 8th Realm Divine Power. Where dare you soothe the Hill?"

"......!"

He let go of the bastard's ass and stood up. But there was still something to say.

"Lord Hellcion can't keep his command to do his job today, right? I think I'm going to run to the Gospel Father and get it."

"Isn't it......."

"Oh, and I just came up with a good way."

"Yes?"

"Performing the acquiescence."

"Ugh?!"

He walked the debuff and sealed the evil snout.

"I'll release it on the feast of the MacAutumn Festival. I may never let go of a shallow trick like a must-have."

"Suction......."

"I think I have a habit of building up karma with my mouth, but I want to fix it at this time. Next time, John will be straight."

"Hh

I turned my head to look at the priestly aunt.

"I'm not worried. I will obey your will!"

I want the year to be quite old, so if you pretend it's also pretend, it's Chuck. He nodded and passed over.

"What a threat a saint......."

Clovis had a devastated face. The Saint Heman she had been searching for for 8 years was so different from the stereotype that she seemed shocked.

"Now, let me ask the Knights of our temple a favor."

"What... Is it?"

As revealed in the title of Yehara, the status of a saint is usually on par with a cardinal.