143

"......."

Kiya aaaaa

I screamed inwardly.

"Ma, it's ridiculous."

With trembling hands, he grabbed both sides of the mirror.

I blinked and rubbed my eyes a few times and looked at it again, but the number 1 above my head didn't change.

In hindsight, the grandmother who had picked up the bear rod opened her mouth.

"Maybe you're a civilian who has been unintentionally victimized by your wide-area skills?"

"Nope. I've never done that."

They are not weak enough to make such a mistake, nor are they narrow in their horizons.

I thought with a confused head.

He had aided in death. Such were the unwatering silks that made offerings to the Harpy Queen, or the Chan Young Knights, the enemies of Tesilide.

But if their deaths were counted as my sins, the numbers above my head had to be over double digits to be hit.

It was clear that the sin bill counted only death, which was a much higher contribution than aid.

But I have never intervened in the death of anyone more than the Knights of the Beast or the Order of Chan Yong...

Then Grandma Shin spoke.

"Even in the same indirect murder, the contribution of using large force and using small force is calculated differently. Power is to disturb the calm world, so it builds up causality in itself."

"No one really died because of my aura and divine power."

"I'm not talking about the use of 3 great forces."

"Sure?"

"Your world is being intervened by the power of the Devil Realm, which is a dungeon."

"Oh......."

I realized it right away.

My influence through the dungeon.

A slightly dazed voice came out of my mouth.

"It means that there was someone who couldn't get out of the dungeon I closed and died..."

"Yes."

"Haa, it also shows that it's better not to know the sinful eye."

It became self-mastered.

I looked at the dungeons I had closed myself, step by step, except for those that were taken away from the makta or closed by external forces.

From the most recent to the reverse.

Were they sub-Class A dungeons that were torn down during the holidays? Or the Helcaeon dungeon where the burst took place?

Is it even or is it the Four Volcanic Nests of the Harpy Queen? Or was it the sculptor's atelier?

The point of recap was when the tutorial period had arrived.

I suddenly wondered.

"Grandma."

"Yes."

"There's a dungeon where I went to get a save point. What's going on with that now?"

"Oh, there."

Grandma Shin exhaled a long smoke of the scented candle.

"As soon as you came out, it was destroyed. It's a dungeon that has been left for too long without a master. It was a place where it would break if I just slapped it."