chapter 17

17

✠ “Khehehe! die! Yayyap!”

“Do, master! Whoa!”

It was after the change of teachers that Count Gillette's fool, Romdio, began to become interested in swordsmanship.

The new teacher put forward a practical training policy. Thanks to this, Romdio was in the middle of 'training' to beat the servants with his wooden sword.

The feeling of defeating those who lined up one by one seemed to have already become the strongest knight on the continent.

“Heh heh heh! This is my sword! Where can I get it!”

“Oh, my lord! Help me! Oh my, oh my!"

“It’s like such a scoundrel! You are not mine either! Next come, next!”

“Uh-huh, it’s over… … .”

The young servants did not pretend to be dying, but got up and ran away.

He gave wooden swords to the boys under the pretext of the Jeongjeongdang Party, but how dare he attack the noble spirits as a servant.

It was only a realistic portrayal of the loser, raising the master's spirit and ending his turn in a hurry.

Romdio gasped and looked for something to drink.

Instead of water, all kinds of potions were placed on the simple table.

“Hey, uh, write!”

Romdio wanted to relieve stress again.

"next… … What is it, you?”

“Do, master. I wish you all the best.”

Prinz Rodellin. The moment he saw the crooked flower-pink-haired pretty boy, Romdio's wooden sword gained strength.

Romdio didn't like Printz before.

From start to finish who dares to be beaten, isn't it that he has a smarter head and a handsome face than himself?

Even the name is Prinz! It seemed more luxurious than the Countess himself.

“Go!”

“Do, master! oh!"

Romdio, full of malice, swung his wooden sword with all his might.

Prinz instinctively avoided it.

Kwajik!

It was immediately after drinking the potion, so the destructive power was enormous.

'Hey, if you hit something like this, you'll be in big trouble!'

다른 하인들처럼 적당히 맞아주려던 계획은 철회되었다.

그렇다고 공격할 수도 없는 노릇이었으므로 프린츠는 소극적으로 막거나 피하기만 했다.

약이 오른 롬디오는 제 부실한 팔 근육도 생각지 않고 목검을 더욱 위협적으로 휘둘렀다.

지켜보던 하인들이 마른침을 꿀꺽 삼킬 정도였다.

말려야 할 새 스승이라는 작자는 의무를 방기한 채 딴짓 중이었고 말이다.

롬디오가 씩씩거리면서 신경질을 냈다.

“쥐새끼 같은 놈! 피하는 것밖에 모르냐!”

“예? 그, 그렇지만, 제가 도련님을 공격할 수는…….”