91

✠"Wow, it's a village!"

I had a few nights the other day, and my whole body was frowning.

I missed the bed so much that I was about to twist my muscles, and I was happy to find a village of scale.

Me and Tessilid glanced at each other with a twist.

"Eyelet, why don't you take a break here for the day?"

"I waited for those words."

I picked up the best inn in town and got some accommodation.

I was happy to bathe properly in the interim and lie down in bed with a warm body. ['Libra who judges souls' complains about being caught in every direction.] Knock knock.

"Ailet, it's me."

"Yes, come in."

He greeted Tesilide as he lay down as a godfather.

He was flawed the moment he opened the door, but soon he spoke casually.

"I'm going to church."

"Why the church? To confess?"

Tesilid picked up the blanket that was hanging from the chair. It was only after exercising the manners of covering it on my legs that were exposed under the gown that I opened my mouth.

"It's a sinful body, so that's fine. But that's not the purpose."

"Oh, I see. Are you trying to get the news of the Holy Emperor?"

"That's right."

I couldn't send the fragile protagonist alone.

"Let's go together. Wait outside for a minute."

He sent out Tesilide and searched the Satchelback. The clothes I usually wear are washed and left blank, so I plan to wear other clothes. ['Libra judging the soul' shines in his eyes in pretty clothes.]

[I expect the 'Words to Build the World' to wear a Kyoju costume at this time.]

['Libra judging the soul' says it's too over-the-top and a beige outing dress would be nice.] I was going to wander around the village anyway, so I thought I could wear the clothes that Libra had chosen.

I went out wearing a shirt in a dress with a slight apron feeling.

"Let's go, Terry."

"I think an escort should do it."

"Am I going to take you there?"

"......."

As I visited the village, I walked towards where I could see the spire of the cross. The church that arrived not long before it was larger than expected.

I muttered as I glanced at the façade near the entrance.

"It's big, but it's a remote village, so I don't know if there's a denominational official who can know the news of the Holy Emperor."

"I don't think you have to worry about that. Look there, Ailet."

"Where...... Huck."

I saw a group of people entering the back door of the church.

The white uniform, fashionable with sky-blue bias and gold shackles, is a symbol of the Paladin.

Tesilid immediately recognized their belonging.

"The Knights of the Temple."

"Oh, the temple."

It was the name of the Knights Templar, for which Thessilid's bloodless brother, Clovis Argent, was responsible. Was the main task the search for the relics?