45

✠My mom and grandfather granted my request. They pitched a tent in a ruined shrine and stayed for two days to nurse me.

"I know how worried my mom was!"

As soon as the neo-fever penalty was lifted, what was reflected in the field of view was the face of the mother, whose eyes were swollen.

My mom hugged me and cried for a long time, only to let me know that I was choked.

To the mother who was still snoring, Grandpa handed him a handkerchief.

Mom took it generously, unscrewed her nose, and returned it to Grandpa.

Puck looked natural and unruly.

"Open your eyes, sweetheart. Is your body okay?"

"Yes, I'm sorry for the concern."

While I was asleep, my grandfather seemed to have explained to my mom the power I had, the "Divine Advent."

The secret of being able to solve the petrification curse right away and the cause of my kidney fever didn't have to be told to my mom separately. However, Mom was a little dissatisfied.

"If the price of using Advent is something that should hurt like this, I just didn't solve it in the Holy Emperor's Office."

"I wanted to see my mom quickly."

"......."

The moment Mom had another crying face inside, Grandpa stepped out.

"Hmmmm! When you wake up, have breakfast. Let's eat and get out."

The year of the dungeon was floating in the middle of the sky, and the reality would be dawn, but because I woke up with a good night's sleep, my grandfather set the standard of morning.

My grandfather set up a breakfast of duck meatball skewers, an herb salad, a honey bun, and fig jam.

Of course, I just took out what was in my satchel bag.

"My granddaughter is very good at cooking!"

"It's like Leo."

Mom replied by ripping the honey bun in half.

Whether the statement of a strictly educated aristocratic spirit was true, the eating arrangements were not elegant.

Now that a family meal has been arranged, a fire-loving conversation cannot be missed.

"Child, you didn't just take a glance at your dad while you weren't there, did you?"

The knife that had been jammed glowing coolly. Looks like a comeback, that's it.

"My dad missed my mom with a lot of support."

"Really?"

"Yes, as soon as you have time to spare in your life, what you want to do is come to the house where you lived with your mother?"

"Oh my gosh! Leo is also true, and if you meet him, he will give you a prize. Steam."

Seeing my favorite mother, blushing like a girl, warms my heart.

Mom was terribly curious about how our family got along at the Gillette estate.

I didn't know much about life before I was binge, and it was like a sweet potato, so I struck it out as briefly as possible, and then I solved it around the story after the binge.

Mom listened intently with her eyes glowing. He looked like he was trying to fill in the 6 years he had not been with his family with the words he was listening to.