136

"......."

The black darkness swallowed up the vision.

The sensations of his whole body were so intense that he tried to suck out a single point of light or sound.

The organ playing, which seemed to creep over the soul of the living, had stopped.

The son-in-law is as brief as if time has stopped.

...... Where is it?

It was time to tense, kill even the sound of your breath, and be alert to your surroundings.

"It's been a long time, Ilette Rodelaine."

"......."

Back, three steps.

Slowly turned his back.

After the acclimatization of the eyes, the eyes separated a person's spirit from the darkness.

A black-haired man leaning loosely in the chapel, clenching his chin and looking this way.

It is a silhouette that seems strange, not strange.

merely.

"Isn't it a long time...?"

"......."

"I've been around for a very long time, but maybe not for you."

The voice that penetrates the thick air is certainly familiar. As if it were carved somewhere in the brain.

As I unwittingly took a breath, the bass continued to shake the darkness.

"I've been in the dumpster for 3 months."

"......."

"I don't have an answer. I wouldn't be surprised."

He loosened the hand that had clenched his chin and stared straight at me.

Like blood, the red red eye seemed to shine its own light in the darkness.

"You know. Who I am."

"......."

"Tell me."

That was intimidation.

I opened my dry lips and moved my firm tongue.

"The chaos of being exiled in the 17th round....... Reed."

"Oh, this was the 17th round."

Reed laughed as he rang the collar. As if it didn't matter.

"Go ahead. It's not over yet."

"......."

"Huh? Iilette Rodelaine."

I rolled up my sheep's fists and zig-closed my eyes.

The answer he wanted was stuck in my throat and holding my breath.

"...... yes."

Have you ever wondered?

Seguho is a novel that tells the story of the protagonist in the order of time.

And Episode 17 is a series that ended in a short-lived period because the protagonist was murdered by the final Black Curtain as soon as he returned.

The 17th episode I saw only had 3 pages.

Even.

I knew that Round 17 was about to end in destruction, and I was also penetrating what the final Black Curtain was going to do, which only appeared in Episode 17.