109

"Great, be prepared!"

It was when Clovis and Rex, feeling something, shouted at my knights.

< Kai. >

An expression blossomed on the queen's face, which was like a plaster mask. It was a maddening pleasure.

<'ll put the ugly mirror shards back in your eyes and heart! With my kiss! >

Easy Profit!

The queen has been rushing.

"Hi-profit!"

The chivalry members were terrified by the horror of a beautiful but insane queen coming to kiss me.

From the necklace came Agnes' new voice.

<Crazy! The way to move the debris was immaculate! >

Then there was a man who calmly stepped forward.

"......."

Tesilid proceeded without the slightest distraction in the bitter wind.

<Ahhh >

For Tesilide, who was coming to greet him submissively, the Queen was thrilled.

As the blizzard danced more fiercely, the queen flew over Tesilide.

The two faces gradually got closer. One side was intoxicated with ecstatic madness, and the other was expressionless, with no inspiration for repeated experiences.

<.......>

"......."

The moment the queen finally tries to kiss the most beautiful silver-haired creature in the world.

chin!

< town?! >

"......!"

My hand interjected and closed the Queen's mouth.

Two pairs of pupils in surprise. Among them, he said to the blue side of the bird, which contained snowflakes in his pupils.

"Her Majesty, you guard your body. This is sexual harassment."

<, dare......! >

There was a feeling of pain in the right hand that closed the Queen's mouth, along with a cold air. The Queen did not ask.

One of the debris in her mouth moved to the palm of my hand, and I felt it get stuck.

Ignoring it, he twisted the Queen's leash with his remaining left hand. Being only an incarnation, control was easy.

< Huck! >

The queen thought she would look more colorful than she thought.

His face was quite humane.

< it, let it go......! Let me go......! >

Of course, there was no sympathy.

I took her completely away from the thesylides and let her look at me.

"Your Majesty, let us bite one. You just tried to put it in your mouth without your eyes and heart?"

I was curious as to why the setting was destroyed.

<, Kai wanted that! >

"...... Has this sister turned?"

<How can I look at my lips and not kiss them! Kai seduces me......! >

"I can't listen. I'm done, and I'll give you the leftovers."

I grabbed the Queen's neck and pulled her closer to me.