Chapter Twenty-Four

Destiny gripped the edge of the bed. Aubrey squeezed her thighs in his hands while lapping her up, and his tongue sliding across her felt like only the finest silk. She leaned back and watched him, sucking in her breath and biting down on her bottom lip to keep from screaming. How powerful she felt when he was kneeling in front of her, licking her...is that how powerful he felt all the time? Is this how powerful he felt when he was bossing her around, or when he saw the collar he bought her secured around her neck? She couldn't imagine feeling this amount of power every waking hour of the day, but right now in this moment, it was intoxicating.

    She leaned forward and placed her hand at the back of his head.

    He looked up at her, with his tongue still swirling.

    Looking into his eyes while his tongue was inside of her almost caused her to have an orgasm right then and there.

    He licked and sucked and rubbed his nose in it, and really put his all into pleasing her.

    She moaned softly and writhed and glanced towards the bedroom door as if she expected to see someone burst into the room. Aubrey's tongue felt so good, that she kept forgetting their friends and families were staying in this house with them. She had to remind herself every so often of this fact. Whenever she issued herself this reminder, her moans would grow quieter. They would stay quiet for a good five minutes or so, before gaining in decibel level again. "You said that I'm your dirty girl," she said, looking down at him.

    He nodded while licking her.

    "That makes you my dirty boy," she told him.

    Amusement flickered in his eyes.

    "Right now, my dirty boy looks so pretty while he's tasting me, but...I don't want him to look pretty."

    His brows furrowed.

    "And I don't want him to eat me out nicely and neatly," she added. "I want him to get in there. I want him to get sloppy. Do you understand what I want?"

    He groaned into her pussy. There was no other way to describe the sound effect he made. It was a groan that caused his entire mouth to vibrate against the opening he had his lips clamped around.

    She gently pushed the back of his forward, driving his tongue deeper inside her. Her head fell back and her breathing quickened. Orgasm was fast approaching. She continued to guide his head with her hand, barely aware of what was up or down.

    His arms tightened around her thighs, locking them in his grasp while he teased more wetness out of her. The slurping sounds coming from down there were something serious. When she told him to make it sloppy, he took that command and ran with it.

    "Oh my God," she gasped out when she couldn't stand it anymore.

    He pulled his tongue out of her and turned his head, pressing sloppy kisses to her thigh while pushing her farther back on the bed. Those kisses continued as he rose up and loosened his grip on her thighs. His lips forged a trail up her thigh and to her pelvis bone. Shortly after that, he was nipping at her lower stomach with his teeth and bracing both of his hands on the bed, rising to a standing position.

    She scooted back farther on the bed when he lowered a knee onto the bed.

    "Are you sure that you want me to be your dirty boy?" he asked her, his eyes glinting with mischief.

    The word "yes" sprang to her lips, but at the look in her eyes, she hesitated before blurting the word out loud. Am I sure? He's hinting that all of the things we've done are just the tip of the iceberg.