Chapter Sixty-Three

Words weren't the only things that Aubrey knew how to wrap his lips around. His tongue was a thick, fleshy tornado that swirled around her most sensitive parts, driving her absolutely crazy. Her back arched at the feel of his nails clawing into her hips while his mouth worked wonders. He groaned into her, and mashed his nose into her wetness. Even still, he pulled her hips downward, so that she was practically squatting over his face.

    She grabbed onto his shoulders for balance, feeling her legs start to give way.

    His mouth was working, but his eyes were on her. When he really got into it, he closed his eyes a few times while eating, but otherwise his eyes stayed on her.

    With her eyes linked to his, she lowered until she was sitting on his face.

    Giving a satisfied groan, he licked and sucked until she could barely stand it. Then he shifted his hands away from her hips. His hands founds hers and his fingers intertwined with hers.

    The oral magic that he was capable of made her want to please him every single minute of every single day. It made her want to give herself to him without any hesitation, obey his every order, indulge his every whim. And the way that he was looking at her, with his fingers slowly and intimately stroking hers...it made her want to tattoo his name on her body so that the entire world would know that she belonged to him.

    He sucked an orgasm out of her so hard and fast that it hurt as much as it gave her pleasure. His hands returned to her hips to help keep her steady, because he was slow to detach his tongue from her clitoris. His lips remained clamped around her until the waves of orgasm passed, and then he kissed his way to her inner thigh, eyes still on her. Hands still on her, his touch possessive.

    A tingling sensation ran down her legs and she tilted her head back as aftershocks claimed her body. She slowly eased off of him, wanting to give him a chance to breathe. His face had been so enveloped between her thighs, that she worried about the chances of asphyxiation.

    Sitting back on his haunches, he ran a hand over his face, mopping up her juices. Then he stared down at his hand, wiggling his fingers.

    She watched in fascination as he slowly lifted his hand to his mouth. One by one, he licked his fingers, tasting her even as she took two shaky steps back from him.

    His eyes flicked over to her as he finished licking his pinky. With a smile stretching across his face, he stood up. "Well, that was delicious."

    Breathing heavily, she raised a hand to his chest and pushed him back.

    With raised brows, his face morphed into an expression of amusement.

    She continued to push him backward while moving with him. Her shoving didn't stop until she pushed him down on the bed.

    "What is this?" he asked softy, raising up on his elbows.

    "This is me following my instructions, Master," she responded, straddling him. "I believe there was a second round in order?"

    "Your methods are a bit aggressive," he noted.

    Her hand was still firmly planted on his chest. "Too dominant?" she asked, her voice filled with feigned innocence. "Should I be more docile? More shy? More timid?"

    His eyes lowered down the length of her body.

    "Because you didn't seem to mind my aggression while we had your ex tied down, Sir."

    Mirth sparkled in his eyes.

    "And you didn't seem to mind it while I forced her to watch us, Sir," she added while beginning to gyrate on top of him.

    His hands resumed their place on her hips. He grunted in response.

    "Can you with one hundred percent certainty say that you don't like it when I'm a little aggressive?"

    "At times," he answered after the slightest pause.

    She smiled.

    "And you?"

    "You already know the answer to that," she told him quietly, demurely dropping her gaze.

    "You like it...when I get...aggressive," he said, squeezing her hips.

    "I don't just like it, Sir," she corrected.

    "I want to feel you."

    She reached between them and wrapped her hand around the length of him. It was incredible, really, that her pussy already missed the feel of him. It was disturbing, how empty she felt when he wasn't inside of her. Whenever he was inside her, it felt like she was home; it felt like he was right where he belonged. With her. In her. A part of her. This time when she inserted him, it was no different. She moaned and caught her bottom lip between her teeth.

    Meanwhile, he rose up into a sitting position and kissed her. 

    She could taste herself on his lips. It was a taste that she was becoming quite addicted to, one made even more decadent by the taste of his own lips.

    His thrusts were slow and subtle.

    With her lips clamped around his, she slowly rode him. She held him close to her and whimpered as he filled her up. Then she looked in his eyes, and it was in this moment that she knew...that undoubtedly, if she had the choice of having Aubrey as a more vanilla, straight-laced man or Aubrey as he really was, she would choose this Aubrey. It was in this moment, while physically joined with him, that she knew that he was perfect to her, just the way he was; she wouldn't change one thing about him. This was what she wanted. Serving him was what she wanted. Loving him was what she wanted. Life with him was what she wanted, and she had no doubts about that.

    He tilted his head to the side as she rode him. He was looking her deep in her eyes, and the look on his face...there was no possible way he could know what she was thinking, but...the look on his face said otherwise. Brows slightly lifted, the smallest hint of a knowing smile tugging the corner of his mouth, and a glint of pride gleaming in his eyes.

    "I accept you as you are," she whispered. "I accept you and love you, and I'm more like you than I would have ever admitted, even a year ago."

    His arms tightened around her.

    "I live to serve you," she went on, her voice thick with emotion. "Nothing makes me happier than serving you, and being with you. I just...I want you to know that. Our love is far from typical, but...I wouldn't change a thing."

    He swept her downward and shifted so that he was above her, his movements uncharacteristically quick. When he was looming over her, cradling her beneath him, he returned, "Neither would I."