Chapter Fifty-Three

Destiny lowered her feet to the floor.

    Looking confused, Aubrey pulled out of her. "What's wrong?"

    "Bring her out here," Destiny told him.

    "What?"

    "Don't play dumb with me," she said, advancing on him. "She's behind the glass. Bring her out here. Now."

    He stood frozen in front of her.

    "Hesitation is punishable," she said quietly.

    Slowly, he backed away from her and turned. He bent at the waist to pick up his boxer briefs from the floor.

    "Ah-ah-ah," Destiny said from behind him. "You won't be needing those. Go. Get her. Bring her here."

    Looking disoriented, he walked off.

    Destiny walked over to the stirrups that he'd set her on and touched the lever while waiting for Aubrey to return.

    Aubrey led a furious-looking Rihanna into the room. Rihanna glanced around the room. "What kind of shit...?"

    Destiny looked Rihanna in the eyes. "Welcome to our blue room," she said calmly and casually.

    Rihanna's gaze fell on her.

    "You've had the chance to speak to Aubrey about the events of your past," Destiny said, lowering her eyes to the device she stood beside. "You've had the chance to apologize for your severe mistake. But...apologies are easy, aren't they?"

    "What are you getting at? What the fuck is this?"

    Destiny shifted her gaze to Aubrey. "Strap her in."

    He blinked at her. "Destiny..."

    "Strap...her in."

    Rihanna's eyes grew wide as Aubrey picked her up. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" she cried out, beating on his back. "Mel!" she screamed. "Mel!"

    "Mel isn't going to hear you," Destiny said, pushing curls out of her face and turning her back to Aubrey and Rihanna. She looked around the room. "We really do need to redecorate in here," she said, almost to herself. "Don't you think, Rih? You've always had such an amazing sense of style. This room is so cold and impersonal, don't you think?"

    "And I thought I was a crazy bitch," Rihanna muttered, shaking her head. "You take crazy to entirely new levels."

    "I'll own that," Destiny said thoughtfully. "Because it really does drive me crazy when a self-involved, broken individual shows nothing but disrespect to a man kind and sweet enough to attempt to fix her ass. So...I'll own the crazy." She turned and inspected the straps buckled around Rihanna's wrists and ankles. "Tighter."

    "So you want to fuck him in front of my face?" Rihanna demanded. "And what is that supposed to prove?"

    Destiny shrugged. "I don't know. You're going to have to forgive me. I've had a vibrator in my pussy all day, one that he's been controlling. So...forgive me if my methods don't make a lick of sense. But something tells me that it's going to feel good to show you how good he fucks me and how good you could have had it, if you hadn't fucked it up for yourself."

    Aubrey looked up at her, his eyes filled with shock.

    She looked back at him. "Come here."

    He rose to his full height and came to stand beside her.

    "So you went from being my bitch to being her bitch?" Rihanna demanded, struggling against the restraints around her wrists.