More Life: Chapter Thirty-Three

Carlos cracked a long, corded whip. 

    "Please don't hurt me, Carlos!" his newest conquest pleaded. 

    "You're only to refer to me as 'Sir,'" a shirtless Carlos said with another crack of the whip. "I should crack this over your ass for making me say it twice."

    "I'm sorry, Sir."

    Carlos beamed while standing over the cowering model from Aubrey's video shoot. "I can see why he loves this shit."

    "Excuse me? Who?"

    "Did I tell you that you could speak?" Carlos asked, sending the end of the whip across the kneeling man's thighs. "The things I'm going to make you do, just because you don't know how to obey the instructions given to you."

    A short, firm knock sounded on his hotel room door.

    He called over his shoulder, "If that's room service, you're half an hour late and your timing is off."

    The person on the other side of the door knocked again.

    "I no longer need the cake I ordered - I have an ample amount of cake right here!" Carlos called out, grinning mischievously at the man before him.

    The knock transformed into more of a pounding sound.

    Carlos rolled his eyes and turned to face the door. "Ugh! Just when shit was getting good!" The man started to stand, but Carlos turned fierce eyes onto him. "Don't you dare fucking move. God, you're such a shitty submissive. Stay right there."

    The model resumed his kneeling position and bowed his head.

    The image was sexy enough to make Carlos pause before being snapped out of his reverie by more pounding. "Good Lord." He stomped to the hotel room door and yanked it open. "All of this for some fucking cake that you took over an hour to deliv-" His words died in his throat when he saw Aubrey standing on the other side of the door. "Fuck, my bad. I didn't know it was you."

    "Can I come in?" Aubrey demanded. Then his eyes lowered to the whip Carlos held in his hand.

    Carlos laughed nervously and shifted to hide the whip behind his back. "You and Destiny can't have all of the kinky fun around here," he muttered defensively.

    Destiny moved around Aubrey so she could see what Carlos was referencing.

    A squeal left Carlos's lips and his eyes bugged out of his head. "No fucking way."

    "Hi," she said quietly, with a short wave.

    Aubrey pushed past Carlos and stopped short when he saw the kneeling naked man in the middle of the hotel suite. "Uh..."

    "Not the best time," Carlos said with a wave of his hand before launching himself at Destiny and gathering her up in a hug. He spun her around, allowing the hotel room door to close at his back. "Shit was just getting good, although this guy has a head like a screen door. Doesn't retain shit. We're working on it though. All of that is already yesterday's news, though. Bitch!"

    Destiny laughed and pulled back.

    Carlos gingerly touched a few strands of her blonde hair. He couldn't help from grimacing in distaste. "Girl. What the fuck did they do to you?"

    Aubrey addressed the kneeling naked man. "I'm sorry to interrupt your role play, but we need to speak to Carlos. Alone."

    The man nodded and jerked to action, running around the room to pick up his clothes. He haphazardly threw the clothing items on before uttering a quick goodbye to Carlos.