Chapter Sixty-Eight

"Remind me to always wear clothes around the house until Carlos moves out," Aubrey called to Destiny.

    Destiny laughed while brushing her teeth. "Will do," she said before spitting into the sink. She flipped the sink faucet up.

    "And remind me to, like...wear a chastity belt and shit, too," Aubrey muttered.

    Her laughing intensified. "It couldn't have been that bad."

    "He was staring at my ass and my dick as if it was a glass of water on a hot summer day," Aubrey said, sounding annoyed. "It was pretty fucking bad."

    She doubled over, grabbing onto the sink to keep herself upright. The mental image was enough to send her into a fit.

    "There's nothing funny about that," he insisted.

    "We're reckless to do all of this kinky training stuff while he's staying here with us," she told him. "You're lucky that's all he's walked in on. Since when do you care?"

    "Since he got the chance to stare at my sack like it was a snack," Aubrey grumbled.

    She clapped a hand over her mouth to keep him from hearing her laughing.

    "He needs to be in a place and settled by next week."

    "I'll go condo hunting with him this weekend."

    "I told him you would," he said.

    "You volunteered me?" she demanded, poking her head out of the master bathroom.

    "Hell yes, I volunteered you," he replied, staring back at her.

    She shrugged and resumed brushing her teeth. "Carlos is harmless, you know."

    "He needs his own space."

    "He...he does, yeah."

    "And not just for our sake. I'm sure he'll enjoy having his own space."

    When she finished brushing her teeth, she put her toothbrush and tube of toothpaste away, stowing them away in their reserved drawer. Her hand bumped into a small compact, which she removed from the drawer. She flipped it open and stared down at it for so long, she lost track of time.

    "Des?" Aubrey entered the bathroom, giving her a questioning look. His eyes lowered to the compact on the sink.

    "I'm...sorry, I was just..." I was just staring down at my birth control case while you were talking to me, and I missed everything that you said.

    He slowly walked up to her and covered her hand with his. Then, with his other hand, he picked up her birth control compact and returned it to the open drawer. "You won't be needing that," he told her, closing the drawer. "Now come to bed." He turned and left the bathroom.

    Staring after him, she said, "Yes, Daddy."