More Life: Chapter 6ixty-Nine

"We have to be up early tomorrow," she breathlessly reminded him in between an influx of kisses. 

    "Do you think I give a damn about that?" The hard-on nestled between her thighs indicated that he, indeed, did not give a damn about that. It seemed that he grew larger and harder with each passing second. 

    Moisture graced her inner thighs, and that also increased with each passing second. This was a feeling that they both loved, though. That moment before you're allowed what it is you truly wanted, when you're teetering at the very edge of having obtained pure pleasure. That moment when there's a churning above your pelvis, the undeniable, ever mounting pressure. Growing closer and closer to climax, but denying it to yourself until the last possible moment. There was a moment when they paused everything, where it felt that time stood still as they stared into each other's eyes. They shared a moment that felt similar to the way dying moments were described; instead of their entire lives, their entire love played out before their eyes. Every gesture of unfettered appreciation, every mistake, every laugh, every tear, every bit of pain shared between the two.

    Their mouths came crashing together like two rogue waves. Suddenly, the small piece of fabric separating them was too much. He was grabbing at the waistband of his boxers, and she was reaching between them to do the same. They laughed when her ass blocked him from being able to fully push them down. Ultimately, they settled for him just forcing the waistband down far enough so that he could pull the full length of his dick out and tease her with it.

    The time for teasing was over. She swatted his hand out of the way and sat down the full length of it, her bottom lip quivering.

    He pulled her against him and kissed her while she slowly rode him. Reached down, stroked her clit while she rode...lifted that same hand to his mouth and smeared her juices down the length of his tongue. He literally drank her up shortly before roughly grabbing her hips and forcing her up and down his shaft. 

    She wrapped her arms around his neck and clung to him, feeling an orgasm creeping up. Her thighs trembled around his, and she froze.

    Seeming to take that as it was his turn, he started an upward thrusting motion. His nails dug into her hips, but the pain didn't even register to her.

    All she could feel was the feeling of being completely filled. Occupied. Her muscles squeezed around him, first an involuntary reflex and then quite intentional.

    "Mmm," he moaned in her ear.

    His moans always had an immediate effect on her, and this was no exception. She cried out, just as warm fluid shot inside of her. 

    Still, he continued thrusting. Not done with her yet, never done. He pulsed inside of her and she continued to squeeze him. Her insides craved every last drop of him, and every last drop he gave to her. 

    Afterwards, they continued holding each other. Both breathed heavily, sweat gracing their skin. Barely moving, just...existing together in the same shared space. She felt him touch her hair, then cup the back of her head as she rested her chin on his shoulder.

    Eventually, he shifted his own head and sat up a little straighter. Returned his arms to their position around her waist and held her as he stood up. 

    Not knowing what the next move was, she wrapped her ankles around his back and continued clinging to him. 

    He stood beside the bed a few moments before stretching her across the top of it. With his eyes locked on hers, he was quick to remove his boxer briefs this time. Then, he was moving around the bed, eyeing her the way an eagle did its prey.