Chapter Fifty-Four

"That...didn't really just happen."

    Back in their bedroom, Destiny curled and cuddled up against Aubrey. There were no words to describe the utter contentment she felt when his arm was around her. "That really happened," she confirmed for him.

    As if to back up her words, the sounds of Rihanna tearing through the bedrooms assigned to her friends and crew, screeching at them to collect their shit so they could leave reached their ears.

    He nodded his head with eyebrows raised. "Yup, that just happened."

    Destiny laughed.

    "Like...your titties were swinging in her face."

    "That really happened," they said together. Destiny laughed and turned her face into his chest.

    "You had your hands on her thighs while I was fucking you," he went on. "In what world does that shit happen?"

     "A world where she fucks with the wrong bitch's nigga," Destiny said softly. "She needs to learn to put in a phone call before popping up."

    He slanted a look down at her. "How is it possible that you're an even bigger savage than I am?"

    "I don't know if I'd say I'm a more of a savage than you are," she said slowly. "Forcing her to watch was originally your idea. You could have clued me into that, you know."

    "I didn't know how you'd react," he said.

    They listened to the stomping outside of their bedroom door.

    "Damn, she's pissed."

    "We turned her on," Destiny said, stretching and molding herself to him again. "She'll probably go back to her crib and masturbate to the thought of you giving it to me."

    "Is it a bad thing that the thought of that turns me on?"

    "No. It turns me on, too."

    "So...what does that mean?"

    "I don't know." Destiny lapsed into silence. "But...I'm starting to think I'm just as big of a sicko as you are."

    He hugged her close.

    They were both quiet for awhile. The sounds of cars starting and engines revving reached their room.

    "When you think about it, we kind of held her hostage," he mused.

    "We kidnapped your ex, tied her down, and forced her to watch us fucking," Destiny said.

    "She could probably technically press charges."

    Destiny yawned. "Bonnie and Clyde, the modern edition," she murmured.

    He leaned down and kissed her forehead. "I love you."

    "I love you too."

    "I can't wait to marry you."

    She smiled sleepily.

    He tightened his arms around her. "I can't wait to marry you and have children with you and live happily ever after with you."

    "Only you could get cute after we practically held your ex hostage," she said, giggling.

    "Call it a gift."

    "I'll call it what it really is," she mumbled.

    "Savagery," they said in unison, laughing shortly before falling asleep in each others' arms.