Chapter Sixty-One

Aubrey gave Destiny's head a pat before leaving the room.

    She sat on her haunches with her hands on her thighs and her back ramrod straight. Her first task: waiting ten minutes before crawling upstairs to join him. Easy enough. It was a good time for her to review some of her recent life choices. It was a good time for her to think about how submission tied into her life and who she was as a person, and what type of submissive she wanted to be. Just when she thought she knew all there was to know about submission, either a book or Aubrey himself was teaching her something new, something different, or a different way to look at submission as a whole.

    When left alone with no form of entertainment other than your own thoughts, ten minutes felt closer to thirty minutes. There was nothing else to distract her; the room was quiet and Aubrey wasn't standing in front of her, serving as a huge dose of man candy. That didn't stop her from picturing him or imagining the events from last night and this morning.

    Her fingertips and other parts of her tingled as steamy memories filled her head, but her instructions were to sit here and wait for ten minutes. Although her fingers itched to dip beneath her skirt, she had to have permission to play. At this time, she didn't have that permission. So not only did she have to wait for him, she also had to resist the urge to touch herself while thinking about how deeply his tongue had been in her mere hours ago.

    The second hands on the clock were teasing her. More than once, she could've sworn that the second hand moved backwards instead of forwards. Just to taunt her, just to ensure that she was driven absolutely crazy before having to crawl upstairs to see the man who was causing her body to be so worked up. She attempted to shift her thoughts from his tongue, but that only caused her to think about last night's escapade. Her hands on Rihanna's thighs, and his hands on Destiny's ass while he was filling her up.

    Biting her bottom lip, she dug her fingernails into her thighs, her nails digging into the fabric of her skirt. As much as she wanted to please him, she had thoughts that had the potential to bite her in the ass later, thoughts such as, If I touched myself just a little bit, how would he know?

    Thankfully, the clock soon read that her ten minutes were up. She didn't hesitate to fall forward on her hands. She crawled out of the room slowly, careful not to hurt her knees on the areas of the wood floor that weren't carpeted. It was a relief when her knees touched the carpeted staircase.

    While standing, the staircase leading upstairs didn't look exceptionally steep, but now on her hands and knees, the flight of stairs looked endless. She started crawling anyway, right hand, right knee, left hand, left knee.

    Once she crawled past the top stair, she was moving down the hall. She passed the guest rooms and guest bathrooms, and hesitated outside of the master bedroom door. Was she supposed to knock, or just go in? He hadn't given her an instruction to knock, and he'd been pretty thorough. If he'd wanted her to knock he would have given that instruction, right?

    Taking a deep breath and not quite knowing what to expect on the other side, she reached out, grabbed the door handle, and pushed the door open.

    Aubrey was sitting on the edge of the bed with one leg raised and the other hanging over the edge. He was still wearing his suit pants and dress shirt; the buttons on his dress shirt were half-undone, revealing a peek at his chest. He was watching the projection screen that served as his television, but the second the bedroom door opened, his attention shifted. He smiled at Destiny, but otherwise remained perfectly still. Not giving her any clues as to what she should do next, waiting to see if she knew.

    She crawled into the room and didn't stop until she was beneath the leg that he had hanging over the side. Then she straightened into a kneeling position and rested her hands on top of her thighs, as she had downstairs in the living room.

    He leaned down and affectionately touched her hair.

    Closing her eyes at the feel of his hand in her hair, she felt herself smiling. As proud of a woman as she was, she couldn't help feeling happy at the thought of pleasing him. It was something that deep down, she wanted. Even without the BDSM lifestyle and the Dominant/submission element, she would want to please him. Little displays of affections like this warmed her heart and made her love him all the more.

    The affectionate touch was fairly brief. Afterwards, he cleared his throat and sat back farther on the bed. Then he lifted a slim remote control and cued a movie. The movie was Storyville, an older, obscure James Spader film about a young politician caught up in a scandal with a Vietnamese prostitute.

    Destiny frowned throughout most of the movie, trying to derive some deep meaning as to why they were watching this particular movie at this particular time. The movie wasn't like the other James Spader movie they'd watched, The Secretary. This movie was completely different, lacking strong Dominant/submissive themes. Around halfway through the movie, she gave up trying to find the purpose in him cuing up this movie and allowed herself to enjoy the movie.

    Several times throughout the movie, Aubrey glanced at her - but he never said anything. He remained quiet from start to finish. Then when the film finished, he turned expectant eyes to her.

    It was another trick, she knew. Something to throw her off. But she remained kneeling, since her next task was to remain kneeling beside the bed for five minutes after the movie ended.

    When the movie did end, she slowly rose to feet and unzipped her skirt.

    Aubrey looked up at her with hungry eyes.

    She was slow to drag the zipper of the skirt down, and even slower to step out of it. It was something she lived for, to tease him at least nearly as much as he teased her. Her top was next, and she peeled it off with her eyes glued to him. Still, neither of them had spoken a word to each other. Nothing but intense looks and body language teeming with arousal. She rubbed her thighs together while raising her top over her head, squeezing them and relishing how wet they felt.

    He stroked his bottom lip with his index finger, a habit that he knew drove her crazy.