Chapter Fifty-Two

Destiny's gaze was lowered when she caught movement out of the corner of her eye. She raised her eyes and found Aubrey approaching her. Stride long and lean, like a proud lion in his prime. Her back straightened as he neared her.

    The look in his eyes were as intense as ever. He walked up to her, curled a hand around her neck, and pressed the pad of his thumb at the base of her throat. "Tonight, I'm going to keep instructions easy," he said, his voice the deepest she'd ever heard it. "Tonight, I want you to fuck me better than any other bitch before you. I want you to fuck me so good, that there is absolutely no chance for any other bitch to come after you. I want you to fuck me like you own me...because you do." He drew his face closer to her. "I want you to fuck me as if Robyn is watching us. Do you understand me?"

    Destiny couldn't hide her shock, but she nodded. "Yes, Sir."

    He turned his head and pressed his cheek against hers. Then he pointed towards the mirrored window fifteen feet away from them. "As if she's sitting behind that window watching us. Do you understand me?"

    "Yes, Sir."

    "Undress me."

    Destiny moved closer to him, remaining on her knees, and grabbed the waistband of his boxer briefs. With her eyes locked on his, she reached inside of his boxer briefs and wrapped her hand around him.

    He groaned, the muscles in his jaw twitching.

    She rose up on her knees and claimed his bottom lip between her lips while stroking him.

    "Do you think she's going to see what you're doing to me from all the way over there?" he murmured against her lips.

    "Who?" she asked, having already forgotten the game they were playing.

    "You know who," he groaned against her lips. "Not good enough. Put on a show, baby girl. Entertain our guest."

    She glanced towards the window. He's really committed to this. Taking a deep breath, she tucked curly strands of hair behind both ears and got out of the bed. Then she dropped down to her knees in front of him and stared up at him.

    There was a world of thoughts going on behind those chocolate brown eyes of his as he gathered her hair up in one hand.

    She leaned forward and pressed her mouth to the front of his boxer briefs, kissing him through the thin material. Then she grabbed his waistband between her teeth and dragged the boxers down.

    "Good girl," he whispered, licking his lips.

    She kissed the tip of him while looking up at him. Then her tongue darted out and curled around him.

    He tilted his head back and closed his eyes, while keeping his hand in her hair.

    Pretend that Rihanna is sitting behind the window watching us, she thought, her eyes sliding over towards the window. That shouldn't be too difficult, given the fact that she's two floors above us right now. Fuck him so good that I make her jealous? I could get into that. Her licking gave way to sucking. She ran her hands up and down his legs and moaned while he filled her mouth, loving the way his hand felt in her hair.

    He opened his eyes and looked down at her. They would maintain eye contact for so long, lost in each others' eyes while she teased him with her mouth, and then he would suddenly break contact so he could glance towards the window. A cold look would touch his eyes, and then his gaze was back on her, steady and warm and loving. He wrapped a hand around himself and lightly tapped the head of his length on her tongue, then on her lips. "Up," he said softly.