Chapter Sixty-Seven

Destiny lowered the blindfold over Aubrey's eyes again and resumed the massage, this time with significantly less dialogue. While massaging, she dropped random kisses on his shoulders and back, before turning her attention to his arms.

    His muscles relaxed beneath her fingertips, and he released small groans of pleasure.

    She got out of bed and moved to stand in front of him so that she could massage his chest.

    He snaked an arm around her and pulled her onto his lap.

    Trying not to get distracted by the rock hardness she felt beneath her, she cleared her throat and massaged his pectoral muscles.

    In response, he squeezed her ass and kneaded it in both of his hands.

    "Sir?" she questioned quietly.

    "You're good at making me feel better," he said gruffly.

    Her cheeks flushed, a reaction he would miss since his eyes were covered. "You're distracting me."

    "Am I?" he asked, sounding amused.

    "Yes, Sir."

    His hands continued squeezing her ass. "Did you want me to stop distracting you?"

    "Umm..." Not really. It feels good when you grab my ass.

    He shifted and she could feel the length of him moving beneath her.

    She caught her breath in her throat.

    "Did you want me to stop distracting you?"

    "Umm...no, Sir."

    He leaned forward and pressed a kiss to her collarbone. "There's a question that I constantly ask myself," he said, his warm breath blowing across her skin. "And that question is: why can't I control myself whenever I'm around you?"

    Carefully sliding off of his lap and kneeling in front of him, she replied, "I'm not sure."

    "You're beautiful," he commented. "Sexy as hell. But there's something else. I'm so undeniably drawn to you, like..."

    She massaged his thighs, licking her lips at the sight of what rested between them.

    "Whenever I'm around you, there's this pull. And I feel like I'll literally go crazy if I don't touch you. Mmm. Ahhhh." He leaned his head back. "That feels really good."

    Trying to keep her eyes off of the growing problem between his legs, she worked her hands downward, to feet that were unbelievably perfect-looking. She massaged the arch in one foot, then moved to the other.

    "I want you back on my lap," he said softly.

    She smiled while massaging.

    "That wasn't just a wishful statement."

    Her brows drew together.

    "On my lap. Now."

    She lowered his foot and stood up.

    Then his arm was around her again, pulling her on top of him as if he couldn't wait for her to comply. Immediately, he buried his face into her chest while nearly crushing her in his one-armed embrace.

    A gasp left her lips as she felt him pushing inside of her.

~~~~~~

    "What are you thinking about?"