Chapter Sixty-Two

In response, Destiny unhooked her bra and stood beside the bed, allowing the lacy garment to droop down her torso. Her breasts, freed from the undergarment, were perky and inviting.

    It was an invitation that fell on deaf ears, because rather than take her breasts up on the open invitation to touch them, Aubrey remained on the bed stroking that damned full bottom lip that she was desperate to suck on.

    She continued undressing, pulling her panties down her legs before gathering all of her clothes up and leaving them in a pile near the bed. Then she turned and went to the wardrobe closet, where she grabbed the hamper. All the while, she felt his eyes on her; she didn't have to look at him to know that he was looking...

    Lookin' lookin;...lookin' ass nigga, she thought to herself in frustration. Even in the midst of thoughts like that, though, there was always that innate desire to please him, to make him smile, to make him happy...to make him proud of her. So she carried the hamper out of the closet and into the bedroom. She knelt down to the floor and proceeded to sort through both of their clothes.

    Aubrey's silence managed to be both unnerving and a turn-on.

    As a precaution, she kept her gaze downcast and avoided looking at him any further. No good could come from it. She was doing laundry. If he turned her on, she couldn't just walk over to him and jump on his lap. She had to, like...ask his permission. And even then, with the tasks he'd given her, he'd probably deny her. He'd probably even punish her for daring to ask to be pleased before he deemed it appropriate to please her. Rather than chance it, she dumped the first load of clothes into the hamper, and struggled to determine how she was supposed to carry a hamper while crawling.

    For once, she did chance a look at Aubrey. He looked to be fighting off a smile.

    Frowning, she turned her eyes back to the hamper and stared at it. With one hand, she gave it a push, crawled a few steps, then gave it another push. She repeated this process until the hamper was out of the room, down the hall, and on the top landing. Again, she sat back on her haunches, staring down the stairs and thinking as to how she should get the hamper downstairs.

    She crawled past the hamper, then turned around and crawled down a few steps. Then she reached out, grabbed the hamper, and tugged it towards her. Tempted to just let the whole thing slide down the stairs, she continued to repeat this process until she was on the final step.

    Floorboards creaked, and Aubrey came to stand at the top stair. He watched her, but she didn't linger any longer than she had to. She slid the hamper across the floor of the foyer until she reached the laundry room. By this time, her knees were starting to ache a bit. Even her arms were starting to protest, but she ignored her body's cease and desist pleas.

    After the clothes were in the washing machine with a generous dose of detergent, she sighed as she looked towards the laundry room door. More crawling. Don't think about the crawling, she thought. Think about the reward waiting for you up there. Think about how proud of you he'll be if you can actually get this right from start to finish.

    So she started crawling again, thankful when her knees touched carpet. When she returned to the bedroom, Aubrey was standing at the balcony window, peering out of it.

    He turned and hoisted a long look at her. "You have permission to stand," he said, speaking for the first time since she'd initiated her tasks.

    "I won't need it just yet, Daddy," she said boldly, crawling over to him.

    He arched an eyebrow at her.

    She raised a hand to the front of his pants and rubbed him through the expensive fabric. Her next task was to fuck him as if her life depended on it - his words, not hers. That was a task she'd gladly take on, after how worked up he'd gotten her. It's time to get him a little worked up, she thought, looking up at him while unzipping his pants. Next came that annoying button at the top, and then his pants gaped open. Instead of pulling him out right away, she continued to rub him through the pants. As a result, his arousal grew larger and larger; eventually it freed itself, without much assistance from her.

    His dark gaze was heated. There was a muscle in his jaw that kept twitching, but otherwise he remained still.

    She pulled his pants down and let them pool around his feet. While keeping her eyes on him, she leaned forward and grabbed the waistband of his boxer briefs with her teeth. Then she dragged them down, satisfied when his dick popped free of the Calvin Kleins. Her nose brushed against his balls as she used her teeth to drag the boxer briefs down his legs, and then her eager mouth was on him, giving him no mercy.

    His hand shot out and grabbed the door handle to the balcony. He sucked in a breath and shuddered as she deep throated him - a skill she'd only learned since being with him. Catching his bottom lip between his teeth, he leaned down and gathered her hair in his hand while she sucked him and teased him with her tongue. "Ah," he gasped out, doubling over. He was squeezing the door handle so hard, his entire hand was turning red.

    She brought him close, but she didn't want to risk failing to follow instructions. Her instructions were to make him cum twice while fucking him, not while sucking him. One more tease of the tongue against the tip of him, and then she pulled back. With slow and deliberate movements, she stood up, unbuttoned his dress shirt, and peeled it off of him. After running a hand down his bare chest, she moved to stand against the balcony door, which had no curtain or blind over it. The long glass window in the door provided a view of his expansive backyard. Placing both hands on either side of the door, she turned her back to him and stuck her ass out, grinding it into him.

    He placed a hand at her hip, grunting low and deep.

    She pressed her ass into him again and moaned. Instead of waiting for him to push into her, she reached between her thighs. It might have been against any rules he'd drawn up in his mind, but her fingers grazed her clit on their way to grasping him. Once he was in her hand, she ran the tip of him up and down her slit several times, moaning softly. Then she eased back on it, allowing it to slip inside of her wetness.

    He pulled her against him and started to thrust. Even though there was no distance between them, he kept taking small steps forward, until he had her pushed against the door.

    With her breasts mashed against the glass, she continued to push back against him.

    At one point, he stopped thrusting altogether.

    She kept throwing her ass back, kept moving back on him, then moving forward nearly until the point where he was close to slipping out of her, and then she moved back on him again.

    He kept a guiding hand on one hip and gripped her ass in the other, but otherwise allowed her to go crazy on him. Then the hand that was gripping her ass cheek was sliding up her back, until it was tangled in her hair and pulling it back.

    Feeling him pull her hair only made her want to fuck him harder - so she did.

    His groans grew louder and louder and then he was thrusting again, pounding into her.

    Her moans transformed into certified yelps, and then full-fledged screams as he filled her up.

    He leaned forward while thrusting and bit hard into her shoulder.

    "Oh my God," she cried out.

    "Who am I?"

    "My Master," she responded without pause. "You're my fucking Master."

    "Your fucking Master. Don't you forget it, baby." He kissed the spot he'd bit, then straightened and tugged on her hair again.

    She came hard on him, but he came harder, bellowing to the ceiling as if he expected for it to respond to him. Weak with the contentment that comes after orgasm, she sagged against the glass window, panting heavily. Then she angled a look over her shoulder at him. "That was the only first round, Sir," she reminded him.

    "Face me, little subbie," he commanded, taking a step back and drawing an arm over his eyes.

    She turned to face him.

    While stroking himself, he kissed her hard on the mouth. Then he started to lower into a squatting position, kissing his way down her body. "I know the perfect way to pass the time while preparing myself for Round Two," he said softly before kissing the spot beneath her belly button. With the look he was giving her, she probably could've cum right then and there, but she waited. She waited until he showed her what that mouf do...