More Life: Chapter 6ixty-Eight

"You really had to say all of that in front of my parents?" Destiny asked, drawing a plain t-shirt over the top of her head and tossing it across the rusty brown armchair in the corner of the mid-sized bedroom. 

    Aubrey crossed the room so he could stand behind her and sweep hair off the back of her neck. "What are you going to do about it?" he taunted, playing with the shoulder strap of the cotton candy pink camisole she'd worn under her t-shirt. "Hmm?"

    "We narrowly escaped death tonight," she said, turning around to face him. 

    "All the more reason for us to remember how short life is," he reasoned.

    "Two agents didn't make it," she pressed.

    He grimaced and allowed his hand to fall away from her shoulder. "You're right. I'm being insensitive."

    They quietly undressed for bed, occasionally throwing each other flirty looks. Her eyes lingered on the black boxer briefs he wore. His lingered on the curves of her bust and ass as she climbed into bed. 

    He checked the doorknob to ensure the door was locked, then went to peer out of the window.

    "Are you worried?" she asked, when he remained standing at the window.

    "Definitely." Sighing, he moved to sit in the armchair beside the window. A moment later, he kicked his feet up on the matching footrest.

    "Why don't you come to bed?" she encouraged.

    He chuckled. "Because the minute I get in that bed with you, I'm not going to be able to resist you. It's better if I take the chair tonight."

    "Aubrey."

    "I don't want to piss you off," he said, angling his arms behind his bed.

    She sat in bed with the sheets and covers pulled up to her waist, staring at him with a look of confusion on her face. Then, her eyes lowered to his boxer briefs again. 

    He glanced at her out of the corner of his eye before closing his eyes completely.

    Rolling her eyes, she fluffed her pillow before lying down. He's not slick, and I'm not going to go over there starting anything just because he happens to look sexy over there...wearing almost nothing. Her breathing quickened slightly. Against her better judgment, she peeked an eye open. Dragged her gaze from the tips of his toes, up his legs boasting corded muscles. Thick thighs with a bulge formed at its apex. She chewed on her bottom lip and squeezed both eyes closed. I'm not going over there. I'm not. It would be disrespectful to the agents we lost tonight, to the tragedy we barely escaped. Just because we made it out alive tonight doesn't mean we're no longer in danger. A soft, rustling sound made her eyes pop open.

    He's just crossed one leg over the other. Nothing major. His eyes were still closed, and his breathing was slowing.

    He's falling asleep, which is a good thing. We both should get some sleep. We have to be up early tomorrow. Meaning, I should probably stop talking to myself now. 

    But he'd failed to turn the lights off, which meant his bare chest was in full view, gleaming beneath yellow incandescent lighting of the floor lamp near his right elbow. There was something about that pose, a man leaning back with his arms angled behind his head.

    Her own chest rose and fell. Before she knew it, she was sitting up again and pushing aside the covers and sheets. Getting out of bed and walking around it, so she came to stand in front of him. Hooking her thumbs in the waistband of her panties while continuing to stare at him.

    He cracked open one eye and half-smiled. 

    "Shut up," she muttered, pushing her panties down and stepping out of them. 

    While watching her with lusty eyes, he made no move to lower his own boxers. Instead, he drank in the sight of her while lounging in the chair. Uncrossed his legs, spread them and planted his feet firmly on the floor.

    Once fully naked, she lowered onto her knees and wheeled the footrest behind her. Then, she moved closer to him and placed both hands on top of his thighs. 

    His dark eyes lowered and followed her movements. Thick eyelashes fluttered when her hands dipped closer to his inner thighs. He inhaled sharply, but otherwise remained still.

    Leaning forward to press a kiss to his abdomen, she shifted one hand so that it covered his package. Showering his stomach with more kisses, she started stroking him through his boxer briefs. There was no hurry to remove them. Since he hadn't removed them for her, she could torture him a bit through them. 

    He breathed in deep, and the sound was intoxicating to her. Beneath her nimble fingers, he hardened.

    Smiling, she lifted her gaze to his face, mid-kiss.

    His jaw was working double-time, tensing as she continued to stroke him. Moments later, his thigh muscles followed suit, also tensing around her. "Ahh," he moaned when she applied the slightest bit of pressure to the head of his dick. The arms he still had behind his head flexed and contracted.

    Enjoying the literal and figurative rise she was getting out of him, she bent her head so that she could capture the covered head of his dick between her lips.

    "Baby, baby, baby, baby," he muttered. "Fuck."

    She ran her lips across the clothed tip, her saliva moistening his boxer briefs.

    "Fuck it, come here," he ordered.

    She looked up at him, and that was all it took.

    He reached out and grabbed her chin in his hand, lowered his head and claimed her mouth. Then, his arms were around her and he was yanking her on top of his lap - all without breaking the kiss.

    There was no time to breathe before his lips crashed down on hers, and still she didn't interrupt the kiss. In that moment, she would have given him her last breath, eager to feel his full lips and wet tongue. They were a flurry of quiet movements, moans, and groans while seeking out each other's skin. Exploring, tentatively touching, then more aggressively caressing, all while still kissing each other deeply.

    His hands dug in her hair, tilted her head back so he could have access to her slender throat. He nipped at her neck with his lips and sucked so hard, she gasped out.