More Life: Chapter Forty-Eight

Hands on skin. Lips to skin. Skin in skin. Contentment and ecstasy emanating from within. For as long as Destiny could remember, her one dream had been becoming a journalist. While her friends were dreaming about being in a relationship, or married with children, she dreamed about promoting positive change in a society that desperately needed it. Both dreams valid, both dreams capable of resulting in positive change. Although she'd had relationships - including the one serious relationship she had with Jordan - she'd never wished for them. And here she was, standing with her hands pressed against sweating tiles, happy just to have this man's hands on her. Happy to just be standing near him. Happy to be able to just hear him, with how long she'd had to endure being apart from him. If anyone asked her what her wish was now, the answer would have been him. He was her wish.

    A happy sigh left her lips as he pushed into her. Even if I never became a journalist, I could still be happy, she realized as she pushed back against him. I could be happy just being his wife, the mother of his children. The feeling was so foreign to her. With everything we've been through, I didn't know I could get to this point...this point of needing only him. There was a fullness in that feeling, a completeness. It also terrified her, though. What did that mean? Was she losing her own identity? What if she lost him? What if they were separated again? Her happiness couldn't be this dependent on him. 

    His hands squeezed her hips, snapping her out of her thoughts. 

    From one feeling of fullness to another, she thought, smiling at her own warped sense of humor. 

    "Baby girl," he groaned as he bit into her shoulder.

    A love bite. An exquisite, orgasmic pain. 

    His fingers teased her clit as he reached newfound depths.

    While moaning, she covered his hands with her own, forcing him to rub faster. 

    His groans soon joined her, and then he was fucking her faster. Harder. Adding more force to his thrust. Panting, kissing and licking the back of her neck. Soft facial hair brushing against her back and shoulders as he buried his face in her hair. Water gently splashed around their calves. "You're not allowed to ever leave me again," he murmured gruffly into her ear. 

    "I'll never allow someone to take me away from you again," she promised.

    "Good girl," he said, and bit her shoulder again...this time much harder than he had before. At the same time, he bellowed out.

    A warm feeling flooded her insides as he emptied into her. 

    He held her close to him, stayed inside her. And even when he would have normally released her, he didn't...just continued to hold her against him. Pressing soft kisses to her back, neck, and shoulders. Then he rested his cheek against her shoulder blade. His breathing became less ragged and stabilized and his heartbeat slowed. Still, he held her. Sounding a lot more composed, he repeated, "You're not allowed to ever leave me again."

    She smiled, her hands still covering his. Deftly, she pulled one of his hands from between her thighs and brought it up to her lips. "I'll never allow someone to take me away from you again," she repeated before licking her own juices from his fingers.

    His breath caught in his throat, and he held it.

    Her tongue danced around his fingertips, then she was full-on sucking his fingers. 

    "Fuck," he muttered, and she could feel him hardening inside her again. "Fuck, how do you do that?"

    She laughed with his fingers still in her mouth.