Chapter Thirty

"Place your hands behind your back. Stick your tongue out, and just lick the tip. Three times."

    She placed her hands behind her back and leaned forward while balancing herself on her knees. Gave him a cursory glance before touching her tongue to the tip of him.

    He closed his eyes briefly and sucked in his breath.

    She licked him once, then twice. An ache crawled beneath her skin, an ache to taste more than just the tip. Her third lick was much slower, and her lips closed around him.

    He groaned and cursed under his breath.

    She took that as encouragement and took more of him into her mouth. Moments later, she felt his hand in her hair.

    At first, his hand was gentle. Guiding. Then he was wrapping her hair around his hand and roughly yanking her head back. "I didn't tell you to do that," he said, his voice gentle but rough around the edges. "You are to do only what I tell you. Do you understand?"

    "Yes, Sir," she said, her voice shaking.

    With his hand still in her hair, he commanded, "Stick your tongue out and lick the tip. Three times."

    Feeling like a child that had just been scolded, she leaned forward as much as his grip on her hair would allow. She flicked her tongue against the tip of him once, twice, and a third time, then looked up at him.

    His grip on her hair loosened. "Good. Crawl to the rug. Kneel there. Keep your eyes down. Wait for me."

    She crawled to the middle of the room and waited patiently. While waiting, she heard moving fabric and the clinking of what was most likely his belt. He was getting dressed. The disappointment she felt was overwhelming. All of that build-up, all of that sexiness, and for what? So he could put his clothes back on? Disappointment gave way to frustration, which was slowly giving way to anger.

    "What's on your mind?"

    And you always ask that when you know I'm cussing you out in my head, she thought, frowning.

    "Destiny?"

    "I'm just wondering why you're putting your clothes back on," she said honestly.

    He laughed. "I'm putting my clothes on so you and I can have a conversation."

    She almost rolled her eyes. So...I got to crawl to you, and lick you three times, and that's all I get?

    "Am I leaving my baby unsatisfied?" he asked teasingly.

    If she wasn't supposed to be his submissive, she probably would've karate chopped him in the throat right then and there. Playing with a girl's libido was playing with fire. Knowing better than to let all of her thoughts come pouring out of her mouth, she kept her mouth shut and continued to stare down at the floor.

    He approached her and knelt down to the floor. Raising a hand to her hair, he leaned in close to her. "What did you want to happen?"

    Her eyes hardened.

    "You wanted me to pick you up, push you against the wall, and fuck you?"

    Her breathing quickened.

    He caressed her hair for a moment, then lowered his hand to her bare shoulder. "Or did you want me to grab you and pull you onto my lap so you could ride me?"

    She caught her bottom lip between her teeth and closed her eyes.

    "Is that it?" he asked her, his hand sliding down the slope of her breast. He cupped her breast in his hand and massaged it. "You wanted to ride me? What else did you want?"