Chapter 2

Y/N's POV

We arrived on set. I'm barely breathing, that's how stressed I am right now. I guess Lizzie noticed that I didn't eat this morning. I'm glad she didn't say anything that would've made it so much worse.

Lizzie and I go into the studios. There are so many people. All auditioning for different parts. We see a few of the original Avengers walking around. Robert Downey Jr., Scarlett Johansson, Chris Evans and a few others.

"Liz, are you sure I can do this?" I ask her. I'm so anxious I'll mess things up. "Y/N, look at me, breath in... and out..., good," she says as I'm about to have a panic attack. Even though she tries to help me, it doesn't work.

"Can someone get this girl a glass of water please?" I hear someone shout before I pass out.

Lizzie's POV

"Y/N!!" I shout. Crap, I should've pushed her to eat this morning. It's all my fault she passed out.

Someone taps my shoulder. "Hey, I saw she was panicking so I got her a glass of water," I hear someone say. I turn my head to see Scarlett Johansson standing there with a worried look on her face. "Yes thank you miss Johansson. Is it possible you get her something small to eat too. She didn't eat this morning." I ask her. "Please, Scarlett is good. And I will get something to eat. I'll be right back okay. Oh and what are your names?" She asks me.

I'm too overwhelmed by the fact that Y/N fainted I forgot to answer Scarlett. She left to get something to eat I guess.

Scarlett's POV

That girl gave us a scare. It's been a long time since someone passed out here on set. Because of our intense days on set, we usually eat together and make sure everyone is doing okay.

I just get her something to eat. After that I'll ask for their names again. I'm not really sure what to get her because she looked really pale and she's really slim. Her sister is slim too, but seems healthier.

After I found some snacks I go back to the girls. The one who fainted was awake again, but seemed really panicked. "Hey I'm back, do you want to go to my trailer? You could eat in silence and lay down for a little while. You look really pale. Oh and I guess you didn't hear me before, but what are your names?" I ask hoping not to overwhelm them. "Oh god sorry, I didn't hear you before. My name is Elizabeth, but everyone calls me Lizzie or Liz and that's Y/N," she answers.

I'm really glad they decided to go to my trailer for a while because Lizzie and I had to help Y/N to make sure she wouldn't fall or collapse. "I go talk to some people to make sure you guys can still audition okay? I'll be right back. Just stay here until I get back please." I tell them.

The talk went well. The directors already had them in sight for the roles of the Maximoff twins. They look a lot like each other even though there's a 2 year difference.

Lizzie's POV

Scarlett was so nice for us. Y/N really calmed down after laying down for a while. I'm just really concerned about her. She barely ate anything from the snacks. I'm afraid she's having a hard time again but I don't want to bring it up now.

*knock knock* I hear after a while. "Yes, come in," I say, hoping not to wake Y/N. She finally fall asleep, I hope Scarlett doesn't mind though. Oh crap, it's Scarlett, I'm not sure how to react. "Hey, could we go outside please?" I ask Scarlett.

We've been outside for a while now. Scarlett updated me on the situation with the directors. I was really surprised we were the main candidates for the twins. "Elizabeth, do you think we should wake Y/N? She's been asleep for a while now. I think you should do the audition now and after that go home and make her something to eat." Scarlett suggests. She's doubting if she's not pushing any lines. I can hear that. But I decide to agree with her.

A/N
I hope y'all like the story.
What will happen next? Are they gonna get the role? What is wrong with Y/N?