Chapter 32

Y/N's POV

After I fed Evie I asked Timmy to give her a bath. I needed to shower too. I wasn't too sure how I was going to do that because I couldn't stand up too long and washing my hair took some time. I probably had to ask Tim to help me. Well for now I could just lay in my bed and drink my tea.

"Baby, I need to shower and wash my hair. I'm just not sure if I'm gonna make it on my own. I'm afraid I'm gonna need your help," I say a little embarrassed. I mean I could even shower myself when I was 8 months pregnant. After I gave birth I was too weak in general but I was in the hospital so it was different. "Is it okay if I call Lizzie so she can watch Tay and Evie? Then I can be all yours," he says with a smirk. "That's fine with me," I say as I know what he wants.

An hour later Liz arrives. She's already dressed up but she brought some normal clothes too. "Thank you sis. I can't shower on my own yet so I am going to need his help. Maybe you could take a little walk. They will be easier if you walk with them. Tim will buckle them in. Just try to keep them clean," I say. "Good morning to you too," Liz said laughing. "Right good morning," I can be a little enthusiastic when it's about my kids. "I am glad I got a thank you first though," Liz said laughing as she gives me a hug.

"Happy birthday to your little girl. Can you imagine how you were last year versus now. I'm proud of you," she said. The last thing was more a whisper but I was proud too. I just hugged her back really tight. "If you want me to walk with your kids you have to let me go," she starts laughing. "Just one more minute. I miss you Liz, just let me hug my big sister for one more minute," I say. I start crying a little. She pulls me closer and starts rubbing my back.

"Okay sweet girls. If you want to be ready on time you have to let your sister go baby. We give you a shower and wash your hair and Liz will take a walk with the kids. The weather is nice," he said as he walked in. I decided to let Liz go and she gave me a kiss on my forehead. "Have fun with my kids Lizzie," I whisper. I'm a little jealous but I am okay with what is going to happen in the shower.

Smut
Timmy and I got in the shower. We had almost 2 hours because Liz said she would stay away for almost two hours. That was okay with us. Tim really wanted to show me how much he loved me. We hadn't had sex in the last few days because I was too exhausted most of the time. He respected me. So he didn't push me but now I wanted it so bad too.

He lifted me up and brought me to the shower. He kissed me really passionate and I already let out a few moans of pleasure. He put me back down on my own feet and worked his way down my body. First he started biting my lips, his hands were pleasuring my breasts. He worked his way down with his mouth and his hands went to my clit. He started rubbing my clit as he continued to lick and kiss my breasts. He turned the shower on so we stayed warm. I was so wet for him already. He had to sit on his knees if he wanted to use his tongue to pleasure me. He kept rubbing my clit which made me moan louder and louder. I placed one of my legs over his shoulder so he could enter with his tongue. I loved how he made me feel. I was so close to coming in his mouth. I screamed his name when I came. It was so good to have sex without thinking about the kids. "Oh I'm not done with you yet," he said really bossy.

He lifted me up again, grabbed a towel and laid me down on the bed. He started all over again. I grabbed him but he pushed my hands back so I just had to grab the bedding. He laid on top of me and he was caressing my breasts with one hand and made me wet for him by rubbing my clit with his other hand. When I was wet enough he went in. We didn't use a condom because it wasn't necessary. I just miscarried. My body needed to recover so I wasn't gonna get pregnant. At least that's what I was hoping. When he went in I forgot those thoughts immediately. He was about to come but he looked at me. "Baby can I come in you so you can finish again too?" He asked me, we'll, he moaned it. "Yes you can," I said. It felt good to be caressed like this again. He sped up and made me come so fast that my legs were shaking and I fell back onto the bed.
Smut over

"Okay that was so good," I sigh. We still needed to shower and wash my hair. I was glad Liz said she'd take the kids for two hours. I guess she knew what we wanted to do. Tim lifted me up and got me into the shower again. But this time just to shower and steal some kisses of course. When we were finished with showering he had to dry me too. The sex was a little too much for my body.

When we were dressed and setting things up for Evie's party Liz came back. "Hello lovebirds how was your shower," she says laughing. "Oh shut up. Thank you for taking our kids out. Could you please help us now. Because I need to sit down or I might actually collapse again," I say as I get serious. I don't feel too well. Today should be about Evie, not about me again. "Y/N, you are going to lay down on the couch for a while. Lizzie and I can manage everything. Right Liz?" He says to calm me down and force Liz into helping him. "That's right," she says as she leads me to the couch.

A/N
I was just experimenting with the smut part. I'm not too sure about it yet. Let me know what you thought of it.