Chapter 20

Y/N's POV

I know what he is going to do. I don't feel safe anymore. All my instincts say "flee" but I'm frozen. I try to look at Lizzie, but I can't. He is too close, I want to say that he needs to stop, but I can't. I notice Scarlett, it's probably pretty late now. Otherwise she would've waited in her trailer for us. She tries to break through but she can't. Lizzie is a statue, she isn't moving at all, I'm not even sure if she's still breathing.

As I stand there, frozen, confused but mostly terrified, he comes closer and closer. It's almost like he's walking in slowmotion. Wait, the whole world is slow motion right now. I feel how he grabs my arms to give me the right pose. I can live with that, it's terrifying but it's safe. When he wants to move the angle of my body and touch my stomach I snap.

"No don't, don't you dare touch me! Let me go, let me go!!" I shout. I'm really hysterical. I'm shouting, I guess I punched him. Lizzie and Scarlett come over to me. "Y/N, you are safe okay?" I think it's Liz but I'm still fighting. I guess I slapped her in the face. She stumbled back and I feel two strong arms grabbing me. The person grabs me under my belly, I freak out even more until I hear her talk. I now know they're Scarlett's, so that's okay, I'm safe.

Scar dragged me away, but she left after that. "Scar, no don't go!" I shout as I start crying. "I need to help Lizzie, you hit her hard," she says as she walks away. What, I never meant to hit Lizzie, I thought I hit him I never wanted to hurt anyone else. Someone came up behind me, I feel uncomfortable because I don't know who it is. I look up and see the producer coming up to me. I start to crawl back towards Scarlett but she left to get Lizzie. I'm so stupid, but why did she leave me alone.

"Y/N, you just need to get in the right position. We have Lizzie's shot, just do it. Don't be so dramatic," he says as he grabs me again. "No, you need to let me go. I sad let me go!" I shout at him as I hit him in the face. He tried to grab me again, it's not okay, I'm not okay. I run towards Scar and Liz, but they're gone. "Where are Scarlett and Liz?" I ask someone. "They went to the trailers," she said.

Lizzie's POV

I didn't see that one coming. She hit me hard, I'm dizzy and a little lightheaded now. Scarlett dragged Y/N away but she came back to help me. "Come, let's get you to the trailers. You need some ice and you need to sit down. I'll get Y/N after that. She should be fine on her own for five minutes," Scarlett said to me. I believe her. Y/N is a grown woman who can stand up for herself.

As Scarlett stationed me in her trailer I hear Y/N shout for us. "Scar, go check on her please. She's in panic and she needs to calm down for her own sake," I say to her. I was laying on the couch with an ice pack. I would be okay for a few minutes, Y/N wouldn't be close to okay on her own right now.

Scarlett's POV

Lizzie was right, Y/N was in panic and she needed me more than Liz needed me. "Y/N, you're safe. I'm here, it's okay. Look at me, what happened?" I ask her as I calm down. I tried to pull her into a hug, but as soon as I reach for her she's trying to fight me. Great, I'll drag her down to my trailer. She's getting pretty heavy and hard to carry because of her belly.

"Liz, could you get up and open my door please, I don't want to be hit too," I shout. Lizzie opened the door and she was worried. "Yea, just lay her down, I know something that might help. I'm gonna need your help though," she said. "Tell me," I say. "Okay, go stand in front of her to keep her up. I'll stand behind her and I'm going to lift her belly up. She'll lose the weight of her baby, she calmed down last time I did that. I hope it will help her to calm down," Lizzie said to me. "Okay, we'll see," I agree.

Y/N's POV

I feel how she gets me up again. I don't freak out to her touching me anymore. I feel someone stands behind me. It's Lizzie, she starts talking to me. "Okay, I'm gonna lift your belly up again. You can lean into me if I do that, but Scarlett is gonna hold you too," she says, I nod as approval. This feels so good. Liz just lifted my belly and it's like I can breath and relax again. I start to lean into Liz and I feel safe and calm. I know she won't hurt my baby and the release of the weight feels good.

We stand like that for a few minutes. "I'm gonna lower your belly again okay?" Lizzie asks me, but I know she's gonna do it either way. "No it feels so good, ah no this is heavy again," I say when she dropped my belly. "I'm sorry," Lizzie said as she sits herself down, she looks really pale. "Liz, are you okay?" I ask her as she's worrying me. "I can't stand that long right now, I'm really dizzy. You hit me hard sweetie, it's okay. But I need to adjust to it right now," she says as she lays down with her eyes closed.

"Liz, I am so sorry. He came up to me and he grabbed my arm first. I was scared but that was okay. After that he wanted to change the angle of my body, he grabbed my belly, I freaked out. You came up to me and I was in a total panic. I didn't notice you were standing there. I heard something, but I was fighting to get myself outta there," I say, well, I blurt it out.

"It's okay, you are okay," Lizzie said. I calmed down after the belly lift. I needed to take care of Lizzie. "Liz, I'll drive us home and make some dinner, I think we need to reschedule Scar. I hope that's okay with you?" I ask her. "No, im coming with you. You are in no state to drive Y/N. Your belly is the reason you shouldn't drive yourself," Scarlett answers. "I'll stay with you, I'll sleep on the couch or with one of you if you need that," she continues talking. I just agree.

A/N
This part is a little longer. I hope y'all still like it.