Chapter 70

Scarlett's POV

I got back behind Y/N. She needed all the support she could get. "You're doing great sweetie. You should try to keep breathing Y/N," Liz said to her. She was right. Y/N could do it and she definitely should keep breathing.

Y/N kept pushing on every single contraction and it was exhausting her. "Hey are you okay sweetie?" I ask as I start to stoke her head. "Do I look okay you idiot?" She shouted at me, crying all her emotions out I guess. "I'm sorry for asking. But you should stop crying. You're wasting your energy," I say to her. "It's not like I can control this you know?" She growled back. She was right though. When you're in labour you have a lot of emotions and no clue what to do with them.

"You're right. You're doing great sweetie. Do you want something?" Tim asked her. "Ice chips and a wet towel wouldn't be overrated either," Y/N said before she hold her breath. "What's wrong? Talk to me and tell me what's wrong?" I say to her. "My back hurts a lot," she moans in pain. "That's pretty common when your baby is stargazing," doctor Montgomery said. That wasn't helpful actually.

Y/N's POV

Why did this little girl decide to make my life even harder than it already was. Tim came back with the ice ships and a cold wet towel. "Give Scarlett the towel and give me an ice ship," I say to him. He just did. The cold ice ship helped me calm down a little because I started to freak out. What if I needed a C-section. I wasn't ready to get one.

I had been pushing for almost two hours now and there was barely any progress. It's was painfully annoying. I was being mean to everyone because the pain was a lot worse than with the first girl. We didn't even named them yet. This was bad actually. This would have a catastrophic ending if she didn't come out.

"Y/N you have to calm down okay," Scarlett said as she placed the wet towel in my neck. That was cold but it felt nice. It only didn't calm me down, I was still freaking out. "I can't," I say in between breaths. "You have to push now Y/N. We will try with the vacuum if you don't show any progress within the next 30 minutes," doctor Montgomery told me.

"Give her 100% oxygen please. We need to let her saturation needs to go back to normal. Well at least get up into the nineties," doctor Montgomery told a nurse. Scarlett helped her with the mask. "Mama," I hear. It's Evie. Why is she here. She can't see me like this. "Get her out of here please. She can't see me like this," I whisper to Scar. "Liz get Evie outta here. Why is she even here?" Scar asked confused.

"Mama, can I come in," I hear Taylor say. "Hey big boy. Mama is in a lot of pain and she doesn't want you to see her like that. Nana will take you upstairs to look at your first baby sister. The other one still needs to be born. Mama has a little bit of trouble delivering her. Could you go to watch your baby sister with Evie and nana for me?" Tim asked Tay. God I loved that man.

The 30 minutes passed and I made some progress but they wanted to try it with the vacuum now. "Y/N are you ready? This can be really uncomfortable and even painful. You have to push really hard on your next contraction. We will help you with the vacuum. Are you ready?" I'm not even sure who asked because everything was too much. I nodded and leaned back into Scar. She kept encouraging me to do it.

When I had another contraction I gave everything I had. I felt this baby move. She was in a really painful position now. "Get her out. This hurts like hell. She need to get out," I moan in pain before I start really crying again. "Next one a really big push and she should be coming out. We're gonna help you because you're weakened already," doctor Montgomery told me. I guess she was talking to Tim more than to me but that was fine.

"Y/N, I can see her head. You're almost there. One more big push," doctor Montgomery said. "You said that a lot already," I say crying. "I know and I'm really sorry," she said. Yeah right. She didn't care. I pushed as hard as I possibly could and I heard some crying. "There she is. You can cut the cord again," doctor Montgomery said to Tim. I just fell back onto Scar because I knew I wasn't done yet. "No, Lizzie can do this one. She's the one who helped Y/N through everything," Tim said.

"Why did I do this to myself. I should've asked for the C-section. Why do I have to be stubborn all the time?" I whisper to Scarlett. "I don't know, because you are you?" She said laughing. "Don't you dare," I whisper to her. "Okay now we need to get your placenta out. Try to push as hard as you can and we will help you," a nurse said. Doctor Montgomery was checking the second little girl.

After a few pushes my placenta was out too. Scarlett tried to get out. "Oh no you're gonna stay here because this position is almost pain free," I say as I grab her hand. "I'm so glad you're okay. I was so scared. You had to deliver 2 babies this time. I was scared something would happen again. I felt like I couldn't breath until I cut the cord of your second baby," Liz said to me.

She had been really quiet. Probably because she was too stressed to watch it again. I was too occupied to keep an eye on her so I had no clue. "Look who we found," Sarah said as she walked in with 3 of my kids. "They are perfect. Do you guys already have names?" Lizzie asked. I look at Tim and nod. "Yeah we do," we said together.