Chapter 48

Lizzie's POV

I feel so bad for Y/N. The news from the appointment really overwhelmed her. It's not a big surprise it did overwhelm her. It's quite a big deal to get twins instead of one baby. I grabbed a glass of water and walked back to Y/N when the doorbell rang. "I'm gonna get the door. That's probably the food," she said.

"Who are you?" I say as I open the door. This is not our food. "I am your biggest fan. I love you so much. I've always dreamed about meeting you and you loved me just as much as I love you," he said before he kissed me. I pull back. "What the hell. You better walk away now or I will call the police," I say to him. He didn't move so I just closed the door.

Y/N was sitting against the wall. Trying to fully stop throwing up. I'm not too sure if it worked out as well as she hoped. "Who was that?" She asks. "Some fan. He kissed me, he was insane," I say. "So you have a secret admirer. What are you gonna do about it?" She asked me. "I have no clue what I'm gonna do," I say to her. The paparazzi is something that comes with the job. This is just stalking.

The bell rang again. "I'll open the door this time," I hear Y/N say. "Alright. I already payed online," I answer.

Y/N's POV

I hope our food is here because I'm starving not completely strange because I throw everything up. "Hello, here is your delivery. Enjoy your meal and have a good evening," the delivery guy said. "Thanks have a nice evening too," I say as I am about to close the door. "Why didn't Lizzie open the door?" I hear someone ask. Great her stalker. "Because I was closer," I say as I shut the door. I check if the door really is closed and walk back.

"Food is here. Oh and your friend came up to me and asked why you didn't open your door. You could call the police and report a stalking," I say. "I think I will, but could we just eat now?" Lizzie asked me. It really bothered her.

"Y/N? Are you okay? You're really pale," I hear Lizzie say. I'm trying to fight the nauseousness. "No," I say as I run to the toilet. Liz followed me and started rubbing my back. I was glad she braided my hair. Now it wasn't falling in my face constantly.

"Should I grab the medication doctor Montgomery gave you?" Lizzie asked me. "I wish I could have it. I need to wait till the morning so I can't have it yet," I say as the nausea stops.

"Is it okay if I go to bed Liz? I'm really tired," I say. "That's no problem. Do you want to lay with me or do you wanna sleep in the guest room?" She asked. "If you wanna lay with me, yes please. Sorry if I wake you up in the night. It's possible I start again," I say as I sigh. I do feel safer with someone around.

"I am going to give Tim a quick call. I need to know my kids are okay," I say to Liz. "You do that. I'm gonna jump in the shower real quick," she gave me a kiss as she walked upstairs.

"Hey babe, how are you guys doing?" I ask when Tim answered. "Not too good. Taylor is really sick and barely keeps anything in, just like you can't keep anything in. Evie is a little sick but she doesn't throw up yet. She does cry all the time so she is feeling unwell and I'm starting to feel nauseous," he ended with a sigh. "I'm so sorry babe. Do you want me to get home?" I ask him. "No, no stay with Lizzie and enjoy your hours where no one is throwing up," he said to me. "Oh, but that already failed. I keep throwing up too," I say laughing.

"Take care of yourself Y/N. I'll take care of myself and the kids too. I love you and I'll see you again tomorrow," he said. After that he hung up. I couldn't even say I love you back. "I love you too. Never end the call before we both said it please. Good night babe," I say. After that I hang up.

"What was that about?" Liz asked as she walked in. "Tim hung up before saying I love you and we never do that. It just upsets me. He never does that. I know they're all sick but why doesn't he let me come home?" I ask her. I'm so confused he never acts like this. "Oh come here sweetie. We can cuddle in bed and watch something," she suggested. "Yeah that sounds like fun," I say as I lay down in her bed. It's a little hard though.

"Y/N? Are you okay. Your face twitched when you laid down," Lizzie said. "Yeah sorry, it's just that this bed is really hard compared to mine. But it's okay. I don't wanna be a burden," I say as I sigh. I just have to adjust. "You can lay on my side so you have the softer bed," Lizzie said as she got out of the bed and walked over to my side. I rolled over and it was so much better.

"Thanks you Liz. This is so much better, I'm sorry I kicked you off your own side of the bed," I say to her. "It's okay as long as I get to sleep. You need to be comfortable. I'll be okay," she says to me as she punched me. "Hey behave yourself. Otherwise I'm gonna throw a tickle attack on you. By the way. What are you gonna do about the boy? Who stalks you?" I ask her.

"I'm not sure. It's kinda scary actually. What would you do?" She asks me. "Uhm, I guess I would freak out and call the police. I wouldn't be able to feel safe in my own house and afraid something would happen to my kids. But you have to decide what you wanna do on your own," I say as I get up. "Oh no, not again Y/N. You're gonna end up in the hospital again," I hear Lizzie say before everything goes black.