Chapter 66

~~ 2 months later ~~

Y/N's POV

My back was healing really well. I still had therapy 4 times a week and we got out every single time. First I had to be in a wheelchair every single time. Now I was allowed to walk 2 of the 4 times. It was so good to be able to get out and hug my kids. I still slept with the teddy bear because it was more comfortable with my belly than without the teddy. It even won compared to the pregnancy pillow.

I was alone now. I just had my appointment with doctor Turner and we had a really nice conversation. I start to gain control over the perinatal depression. That was really good because I had some fun again.

The producers used one of my stunt dubbels to do my acting. I would record all my lines within a few days and they could finish the movie. I was glad they decided not to force me into going to the set and do it myself. That would've end terrible.

Tim and the kids came every other day. It was too much for them to visit me every day. I got that. It didn't bother me anymore. The days I had therapy they didn't comes I saw them three days a week for a few hours. We usually played a game like memory. Taylor loved to play it and Evie just liked turning the cards. So she played with me and Tim and Tay played together.

Liz and Scar still visited me every day. Sometimes one of them stayed over but most of the time I was alone. It was fine, since I was doing better mentally I wouldn't freak out when I was alone anymore. Olivia used to come sit with me for a while because she worked a lot of evening shifts and I panicked at the end of her shift. It was always around 12 am that I freaked out.

Today in my therapy session we went to the park around the corner. Walking there myself was a big deal because my belly really started to bother me. I was huge and didn't move enough to be used to it. I was out of my bed pretty often now but just didn't walk much. When I was bored I went to the oncology floor. There were always people playing cards. Since a week I joined them if I wanted. That was really nice. A few of them were in the hospital almost every day. That calmed me down too.

The babies were doing well. They were a little small but I started to reach the safe zone. I felt safe when I reached thirty weeks. I was 25 weeks along now. I wasn't able to put on socks or anything. I was allowed to wear normal clothes since my back was doing better. Before that changing was too painful.

~~ 1 month later ~~

I reached thirty weeks. I was so relieved that I got to thirty safe. Now pray those two beautiful babies stay inside for a few more weeks. Moving got really hard so doctor Turner and I usually went to her office instead of outside. She still brought me something I like from time to time.

Tim, the kids, Liz and Scarlett were here. My birthday was tomorrow but they decided to come today. It was easier for them. I didn't mind, I just loved they came to see me. "Happy birthday my love, the real surprise is at home actually. I, sorry, we made the nursery. It has all natural colours again. Liz thought you would love it. I hope you do and I hope our two little ones do. But I also got you a small gift," Tim said. He looked at me for a while and then handed me a little box. There was a necklace inside with a picture of us as a family on one side. The other side was still empty.

I stared at him. This was the best gift ever actually. "The other side can be filled with a picture of the two babies and you as one of the first moments you have them in your arms," Tim said as he gave me a kiss. "Me now mama," Taylor said. He handed me a drawing. It was so pretty he was talented for a three year old. "Thank you buddy," I say to him.

Liz sat Evie in my bed. "Show her," Liz said. Evie revealed an ultrasound. "You're pregnant?" I ask her. My heart was fulfilled when she nodded yes. "Come here," I say as I get out of my bed to hug her. "Liz stay please," I got really dizzy when I jumped up. That was a bad idea.

"Tim, we need to help her into her bed again. She will faint if she's stays up. I can't hold her, because I couldn't even lift her when she was anorexic," Liz says. It sounds like she whispered, but it felt like she was shouting. After that I realised my ears were covered.

They made the doctors check me. Everything was fine. My blood pressure just bottoms out if I stand up like really fast. That's a problem I always had, it's just worse now. They tried to get my blood pressure up a bit but it didn't seem to help.

~~ 2 weeks later ~~

Getting out of my bed and getting ready were really difficult. My belly was just huge and I wasn't. It caused some trouble every time I did something. Today doctor Turner came again. She said she'd bring me a lot of fruit. I craved fruit like crazy. Just not the standard fruits like apples and pears. I wanted mangoes, peaches, nectarines and pineapples. Sometimes you could sell carrots to me like I'm a bunny but most of the time those 4 fruits.

"Do you wanna walk or stay here?" Doctor Turner asked when she walked in. I was struggling to get my pants on. "Can we stay here. It's easier to eat when I sit. Also my body is having a really hard time," I say as I let myself fall onto the couch. After that she handed me the fruit bowl. We talked about my feelings and fears when it would come down to giving birth. I think it was good to think about that because that could be really soon already.

A/N
Sorry for all those time jumps but I feel like my story starts to get really slow.