Chapter 72

Y/N's POV

I wasn't ready to talk to doctor Turner yet actually. "Y/N, could you say something?" She asked me. I just got under my covers and hid closer into Lizzie's chest. "She has to leave," I whisper to Liz. "Y/N, give her a chance. Please talk to her. If not for you do it for your kids. They need you, all 4 of them sweetie," Liz said to me.

I just laid there, not wanting to do anything. Just hide under my sheets and lay close to Lizzie. "Not now, please don't make me. I said she had to leave," I say loud enough so Doctor Turner could hear it too. "It's okay Liz, I'll come back tomorrow. You were right to ask for my help. Right now she needs to recover. It's too much and that's okay," doctor Turner said and she left.

"This little girl won't sleep and she keeps crying. Maybe you can try to nurse her now," Tim said as he walked in with Gaby. Liz pulled the covers away. I didn't agree and I tried to pull them back. "No, your baby needs you. You don't get to chicken out now. Try it again. It's possible she wasn't hungry sweetie," Liz said to me.

I got up a little to make sure I could take Gaby. Liz just stayed next to me. Tim gave Gaby to me and I placed her on my chest. She attached right away, that was a relief. "That's my girl," I say with a smile. She was really hungry I guess because it took a while before she let go. When she was done she fell asleep on me, it was so sweet. "I think I should start pumping. This way you could feed her at night too," I say to Tim. Feeding 2 babies is exhausting.

"Could you take her back. I want to sleep," I say to Tim. He took her and I cuddled up with Lizzie. She made me feel so much saver. "Should I try to get doctor Turner down here? Maybe you can talk to her right now. If she has time of course," Lizzie said to me. "Maybe. I just wanna sleep," I say to her.

Lizzie's POV

Y/N fell asleep right after I asked her. She kept holding on to me and she was exhausted. I just let her sleep. She was really exhausted and once she was home with two newborns she wouldn't sleep much. "Is she okay Liz?" Scarlett asked as she walked in. She was carrying Isabella and rocking her around. "No I don't believe she is actually. I also don't know if she ever was," I say with a sigh.

"Liz, what do you mean?" Tim said as he walked in. "I'm not sure if Y/N was ever totally okay. She always had mental problems and she'll probably always have them. So no, I don't think she is okay," I say to him.

She started to wake up again. She slept for two hours. It wasn't enough but it was better than nothing. "Hey sleepyhead, how are you feeling?" I ask her. "A little better. Really happy Gaby decided to attach too," she says to me.

~~ 2 months later ~~

Y/N's POV

My girls were doing great and so was I. I saw doctor Turner 2 times a week and it started to help me a little. The girls woke up a lot during the night actually. It started to bother me. We had an appointment to check them out tomorrow. Tim thought they'd be just fine and I could only pray for that.

This recovery was more intense than the one I had after Evie was born. It was kinda scary but also pretty normal. I had gone through almost 15 hours of active labour. It wasn't weird my body still had to heal from certain things.

~~ the next day ~~

We went to the doctor's to get the twins checked out. They were all good. Just hungry. My breast milk wasn't enough for them so they said we should start them on formula. This was a relief for me. This made it a lot easier.

"Does this mean I can stop breastfeeding?" I ask doctor Robbins. She still was our paediatrician and she really helped with my anxiety when it came down to my kids. "Yes, you can stop. You could also try to continue and feed them bottles too. It is your choice     Y/N," she said to me.

"I'm gonna try to keep breastfeeding them for a little longer," I say more directed towards Tim. "Alright, but one question. What is the best formula to give the girls from now on?" Tim asked doctor Robbins. "It's best to still give them the newborn formula for now," she said to him. "That's good. I'll make sure we get that," Tim said as he buckled our girls up.

When we got home Sarah was there to look after Evie and Taylor. She really accepted Evie as her own granddaughter. She also helped me every time I needed something, it was really nice. Mom and I don't really talk anymore.

~~ 3 weeks later ~~

I was finally able to do things like normal again. My belly finally got smaller and I started to feel better every week. Liz would stay for a few days, she wasn't feeling good and her pregnancy was really difficult. Liz was really anxious and constantly scared something would happen to her baby. Robbie was out of town again so I said she could stay. Our house was still big enough to have a guest over too. Once the girls get older we really need to move.

I was doing some things in the house while the little girls were asleep. Sarah took Evie and Taylor to the zoo for the day so I could have an easy day. I didn't rest, I just did some things in the house and made sure Liz could stay over.

I was just playing some music while cleaning the kitchen when my phone rang. "Hey Liz, what's up?" I ask her. "I'm here. I knocked but I guess you didn't hear that. I forgot my key I'm sorry Y/N," she said as I started walking towards the door. I ended the call and opened the door. "Well look at you," I say as I open the door. She looked so pretty with her baby belly. "Liz, what's wrong?" I ask a little worried.