Chapter 71

Y/N's POV

They all started asking what their names were. It was pretty overwhelming for me. "Stop please. Don't overwhelm me please," I say really quiet. Scarlett heard me. "Shut up. Stop asking her," she said. The whole room went silent. "What's wrong?" Sarah asked. "It's overwhelming. I've kinda been in labour for 15 hours or something like that. You asking me is overwhelming," I say to them.

Everyone stared at me. "Okay stop staring at her. That's not gonna help. Why don't y'all leave for a few. Get some coffee and get Y/N something with sugar. Come back after that and we will tell you," Tim said to everyone. "No you're gonna stay. This is really comfortable, I'm sorry Scar," I whisper to her as she tried to get up. "Fine. Liz, could you get me a black coffee please," she said. "I will," she said laughing.

It took them half an hour to get back. I wasn't too overwhelmed anymore so that was good. "Tim, should we make a family picture and post it. I want the world to know our family got bigger. I want them to know we got two pretty baby girls," I say to Tim. "That's fine by me sweetheart," he said.

"Are you ready to tell us their names?" Liz asked me. She handed Scarlett her coffee. She still sat behind me. It was just really comfortable. "Their names are Isabella and Gabriella Olsen. For short Isa and Gaby," I say. "That's beautiful Y/N," Liz said. Everyone agreed with her. "I helped her with the names," Tim said laughing. "Yeah you can have some credit too," I said laughing.

"Mama can we get in your bed and cuddle?" Taylor asked. "Yes you can. Auntie Scarlett is gonna stay because she helps with mama's pain. Oh no you don't get to stop," I say to Taylor. The last thing was directed to Scarlett. She had to keep rubbing my back. It really helped with my pain. "I'll stay," she said laughing.

"Tim, help them into the bed please," I say to Tim. "Promise daddy one thing. Be really careful for mama. She's exhausted and in pain. If she says no it that it's enough that's it. Mama is the boss," Tim said. They both nodded and Tim placed them in my bed.

It was nice to cuddle with them but I wanted to hold my babies too. "Tim, could you take them out so I can feed the girls?" I ask him. "No mama, me comtable," Evie whined. "Tim get her out. I can't deal with that right now," I say as I look up to him. "Okay you come out now. You can cuddle auntie Liz or nana," Tim said to her. She started kicking because she didn't agree. While kicking she hit my belly and that was pretty painful.

"I'm gonna get outta your bed so you can feed the babies. You can do it on your own sweetie," Scarlett said. "No please," I say almost crying. Her moving was painful actually. "Stay please, you're hurting me," I say as I start crying due to the pain. "Okay, I'll stay. Someone has to check this Y/N. This could be something serious," she  said to me.

Tim handed Isabelle first. She was the oldest and probably the hungriest. "Hey sweet girl. I'm your mama and that's your daddy. Your little sister is a few hours younger than you are sweetie. And you have one older sister and one older brother," I whisper to her.

I nurse her and she fell asleep on my chest. My baby girl is so cute. She fell asleep while nursing so she was still attached. I took her off and handed her over to Tim. Liz gave Gabriella to me. "Hey sweetie, you're gonna be a difficult one aren't you?" I say to her. She won't attach to my breast so I can't feed her. I start to panic I failed her. She doesn't accept me as her mother.

"Take Gaby and get doctor Turner down here now. She's gonna lose it in under a minute and she's gonna have a panic attack," Scarlett shouted to everyone. "Breath, you need to breath," she whispered into my ear. I felt someone took Gaby outta my arms. I let them, I was so stressed that I couldn't hold on to her.

"Y/N, you need to keep breathing," Lizzie said to me. She got into my bed too and she just held me. I felt Scarlett got out of the bed. I didn't care anymore. I was safe in Liz her arms and I could cry as much as I needed to. I turned on my side and hid my head into her. No one could see me. "You should leave. I'll look after her and wait for doctor Turner to come. She needs some time without people around her," Lizzie said. I really appreciate she did that for me.

Lizzie's POV

She completely lost her mind when Gaby didn't attached to her breast. Scarlett must've been glad she could get out of the bed. It's pretty uncomfortable to sit like that for a really long time. "Hey baby, can you say what's bothering you the most right now?" I ask Y/N. She didn't stop crying so I needed to know.

"Gabriella didn't attach, she made me suffer in labour. What if I'm gonna fail her as a mom?" She said. "Oh sweetie. I think Gaby just had a little headache. You were just like that too. They had to take you out with a vacuum too. You didn't stop crying, you were difficult with attaching to mom. I've heard all the stories about you as a baby," I said as I kept rubbing her back.

*knock knock* "Can I come in?" Doctor Turner asked. "Yes you can," I say. Y/N was shaking her head. She didn't want her here but she had to talk to a professional again. If she didn't she could develop a postpartum depression too. I didn't wanna see her suffer like that again. She couldn't get medication because she wanted to breastfeed the babies. "I got called down here for Y/N. Where is she?" Doctor Turner asked. "She's here with me. She's hiding because she doesn't wanna see you. The rest of us are worried about her," I say. I wanted to leave but Y/N held me so tight I couldn't. She wasn't ready to face it on her own I guess. "I'll stay," I whisper.