Chapter 10

Y/N's POV

Two months passed. Today was the day of the results of our audition. Lizzie and I both got help from a therapist. Some sessions we have together, others on our own. I think it helps Lizzie a lot, she seems so much happier. I'm not too sure if it's helping me really much.

Both Liz and I have been pacing around our living room waiting for the call. Lizzie's phone rings. I jump out of fear. I was so focused on everything inside my head that I forgot to notice the real world. "This is Elizabeth Olsen, how can I help you?" That's how she answers her phone, she stays quiet for the rest of the call but she's getting really excited. As soon as the call ended she jumps "Y/N omggg I got the role of Wanda Maximoff!!" She shouts and she jumps in my arms. "I'm so proud of you Liz, you deserve it!"

It took 15 minutes before my phone rang, I jumped up again. My heart rate was 180 I guess. My heart was beating out of my chest. "Y/N answer your damn phone," Lizzie says. "Right, right," I say. "Hey, this is Y/N Olsen, how can I help you?" I ask as I answer my phone. "Hi, good afternoon. This is the director of Avengers. We like to congratulate you with the role of Skyler Maximoff. We like to see you on set in 2 weeks. Enjoy your time off," they say and hang up.

I drop down on my knees and start crying. I never expected this. "Y/N, are you okay? Did you got the role? Please say yes," she says anxious. "I did, I did get the role. I'm so overwhelmed I can't believe it. Maybe we could call Scarlett," I say.

We called Scarlett and we just kept quiet for a little while. "Okay guys, what's going on. Could one of you please speak up?" She says irritated. "Okay, okay, we like to introduce you to your two new coworkers!!" Lizzie shouts really excited. I try to match her energy but I can't.

Lizzie's POV

Something's up with Y/N, I know that. She didn't match my energy. She barely seemed excited, you could even say she's terrified for it. "Hey, scar, do you mind coming over. I'm not sure if Y/N is okay I might need your help," I say as my breathing fastens. "Okay, Liz I'm coming as soon as you start breathing normally again. Okay follow my lead, breath in 2, 3, 4 and out 2, 3, 4. That's better Liz. Calm down and go after Y/N. I'll be there in 10," Scarlett says.

"Hey dear, here you are. I was worried sick when you walked off like that. Is everything okay?" I ask her while I pull her into a tight hug. "Look, you can talk to me, Scarlett's on her way here. We want to help you. We want for you to feel good. So could you tell me what's wrong please?" I ask her.

TW mention of SA
Y/N's POV

I hate that Liz always knows when something is wrong. "I just don't feel like the therapy is helping me. My mind is clouded and the clouds are almost black Liz. It's just like back in the days when I got diagnosed with depression and anxiety. I just don't wanna be alive right now, I know, the role should be a good thing, but nothing is good anymore. I can't even drink anymore Liz," I say almost desperately.

She stood there, not able to say anything. "Y/N, what do you mean? You can't drink anymore? Is it because what happened when you drank last time?" She asks so confused. "No Liz, it's not that, god I wish that was the reason. I missed my period, twice. The first time I thought it was due to the stress. My therapist said that it was completely normal to miss a period after what happened to me. SHE DOESN'T EVEN LET ME CALL IT THE RAPE!" I shout as I get desperate. "I had a positive pregnancy test this morning Liz, I'm terrified. I don't know what I should do," I say while I start crying.

Scarlett's POV

I arrive and see Y/N and Liz talking. It seems serious and Y/N is really driving herself crazy. I get out and go to them. I stop as soon as I hear her last words. She's pregnant because of a rape. That poor thing must be so confused and terrified. "Y/N I am so sorry, I overheard you talking to Lizzie and I am sorry sorry. I don't know what to say, is that why you weren't happy you got the role? Afraid they'd fire you before you even started?" I ask her. She nods and breaks down into Lizzie's arms. Lizzie can't keep her up on her own so they both collapse.

I run over to them to help them up, but Lizzie is too stunned to speak and Y/N is in some state of shock because she was curled up into Lizzie's arms and shaking like crazy. "Okay, I'm gonna call your therapist Y/N. She needs to know something to help you, Liz are you okay again? Can you move again?" I ask to make sure I can walk away. She nods and sits up, keeping Y/N safe in her arms.

"Hi, this is Scarlett Johansson speaking. I'd like to talk to dr. Wyatt please. It's about one of her patients, Y/N Olsen. Oh and say it's urgent please," I say before ending the call. She had a session now but they'd see if she could call me back as soon as possible.

Lizzie still sat on the ground with Y/N in her arms. "Lizzie, is it okay if I carry her, she needs to get out of here. This is a public space and I think I'm strong enough to lift her up," I say. Lizzie just nods and opens her door for me while I carry Y/N inside. I decide to lay her on the couch.

A/N
I decided to make the parts a little longer. I hope y'all like the story so far.