Chapter 45

Tim's POV

I feel so bad for Y/N. I wish I could do something for her to make this easier. I will call doctor Montgomery to ask if she has something for the morning sickness or just sickness actually. I started cooking when I realised Y/N probably didn't want to eat.

"Hey Taylor, could you ask aunt Lizzie if she wants to stay for dinner and if mama wants something to eat?" I ask him. He loves to help me. "Yes daddy, I will," he says as he runs of.

Lizzie's POV

"Aunt Lizzie, will you stay for dinner?" He asked me. "If daddy has enough I will," I say. "Daddy wanted me to ask you. Oh and does mama want something to eat?" He asked. "Ask daddy if he has some soup. Tomato or chicken are the best. But I think mama wouldn't mind," I say to Taylor. "Mama wants some tomato soup please. I know we still have that so tell daddy okay?" I hear Y/N ask.

"Look who's awake," I say as I give her a kiss. "Don't move or I might throw up again Liz," she says really serious. "Tim, could you get us a bucket please. Just to be safe," I shout towards the kitchen. "I'm the bucket man," Tay shouts as he runs into the room. "Tay stop!" Y/N shouts. He stopped immediately. That was a close call because he almost ran into a cabinet. "Sorry mama. I should've been more careful," he said. This was probably the first time Y/N shouted at Taylor. He was a little confused.

"I am so sorry Taylor. You scared me. I thought you were going to run into the cabinet. Come here sweet boy. I won't shout again," she says as she gives him a kiss. "Okay can you give me the bucket please," she asks him. "Go back to daddy Taylor. Mama is feeling sick again," I say to him. "Shttt you're okay," I say as I start rubbing her back.

Y/N's POV

Taylor gave me a huge scare. I thought he was gonna hurt himself. I don't get long to worry about it because I feel another wave of nauseousness hitting me. I got the bucket just in time. "I'm gonna call doctor Montgomery right now. We need to get you those medicine again before you end up in the hospital. I don't want you to get dehydrated or that you have a denitrification again," Liz said to me.

I can't say anything because I have to throw up again. Why can't my body be normal and not throw up five times a day. I finally stopped. Tim already brought me a glass of water. "Thank you baby," I say as I lay back down on Liz. "Dinner is ready babe. Can you get up and join us at the table?" Tim asked me.

I needed to take a few breaths but I felt okay for now. "Yeah I think I can, I do need help with getting up though. I feel like I am not gonna be stable enough to keep myself up," I say with a weak smile. "Okay let's go then. Oh Liz, I'll clean the bucket when we're finished. Maybe you could help me with putting the kids to bed," I hear Tim ask her. I'm just focussed on keeping myself up.

"Mama okay?" Evie asked Tim. "Yes baby, mama is just sick. She will be sick really often the next few months so you have to be sweet for mama okay?" He asked her. "I wil daddy," Evie answers. She starts talking better every day.

"Why are you crying Y/N?" Liz asked. "My baby is growing so fast. I'm an hormonal wreck. Perfect combination," I joke. "Thank you for making me soup Tim. I'm sorry I'm being really difficult," I apologise. "Oh don't be baby. I love you and I'll do anything for you," he said. "This is really good Tim. Let me cook for you tomorrow. I'll make lasagna, I think the kids will love that too," Lizzie told Tim. She didn't even give him a choice. Typical Olsen trait.

"Can you please help me into my bed. I am exhausted, I don't even think I'll be able to get to work tomorrow Liz," I say. "Is it okay if we put the kids down first? You can lay on the couch for a while. I'll carry you upstairs after that," Tim said to me. "Yeah sure babe, that's fine. Just give me the bucket to be safe," I say.

After I gave the kids a kiss they laid me down on the couch. "You sure you're gonna be okay?" Lizzie asked. "Liz if I'm not you will hear it. I'm fine. I can handle being sick. Just need to call doctor Montgomery tomorrow to see if I can get those pills again. They helped really good most days. I was further along of course but I still believe they worked really good," I say a little annoyed. I am pregnant, not dying.

"So the kids are in bed, Tim is gonna take you to your bed. I'll call you tomorrow at 8 to hear if you're gonna be in or not. If not I'll call you sick from work. I love you," Lizzie said before she left. "I love you too and thank you Lizzie. I appreciate you," I say. I get a kiss on my forehead and she left.

"Are you ready to go to your bed. Just wake me if you feel ill tonight okay. I don't care what time it is. I love you baby," he said before he laid me down and undressed me. God I love that man. "Baby, can we talk about getting married tomorrow?" I ask him. "We will baby, don't worry about that now. Get some sleep. I'll put the bucket beside your bed when I cleaned it sweetie," he said to me. "Thank you," I say before falling asleep.