Chapter 60

Y/N's POV

I woke up at 5 am. I just wanted to go to work. I couldn't do nothing at home all day. I would start cleaning up or moving things. That will only worsen my bruised back. I started to move around but that hurt a lot. My moving woke Tim up. "No it's nothing. Go back to sleep. I just wanna go to work. I know I can't sit still all day and if I'm at work I'll be more careful than I'll ever be at home," I say even though he didn't ask.

"Are you sure that's what you want?" Tim asked me as he was awake now. "I need it babe. I can't sit at home and do nothing. I will make things worse. If I'm at work I have a distraction and I will be careful," I say to Tim. "Fine. Call Lizzie and let her pick you up. I'll bring the kids to the daycare and you go to work. I'll see you tonight at home," Tim said as he pushed me out of the bed.

"No don't, don't that hurts babe," I say. "Oh crap. I'm sorry sweetie. I should've thought about it," he said. I got up and went into the shower. This was a really good way to relax.

I texted Lizzie and she would pick me up at 7. It was now 6 am so I still had an hour to eat and get ready. I know I should have a proper meal but I just wanted was some cereal. What we didn't have. I'll just make Liz stop at a grocery store so I can buy one.

"Liz is here, I'm going out. See you tonight. I love you. Oh and have fun at daycare sweeties," I shout. After that I walk towards Lizzie's car. "Can we please get to the grocery store. We didn't had cereal and I am craving cereal. So please stop at the grocery store," I say as I get into the car.

Liz just started laughing. "Good morning to you too. I'll stop at the grocery store for you," she said as she started the car again. On the way to the grocery store we chatted about everything and nothing.

"Do you need anything Lizzie?" I ask her. "Yeah, but I'll come with you. I just wanna see what they have myself," Liz said as she parked the car. We walked through the store for a while. When we found everything we payed our stuff. There were a few fans who noticed us. "Liz, we need to leave," I whisper as I point towards them. I haven't made my pregnancy public yet. I just want to enjoy that for myself. I post little on social media because it's just toxic.

"Can we take a few pictures please?" One of the fans asks. "Yeah sure. Come here. We are in a hurry so it has to be really quick," Liz said to them. I just kept my bag in an uncomfortable position and took the pictures. "It was nice meeting you, but we have to leave now. Have a nice day," Liz said to the fans. "Have a nice day," I say too.

When we got back into the car I was in my own world. Liz started driving towards set. "Y/N? Are you okay?" Liz asked after a while. "Yeah, I just hope that those fans didn't notice I'm pregnant," I say to her.

When we got to the set we were welcomed by the whole crew. "There are my favourite sister," Scarlett said as she gave Liz a hug and me a kiss on my head. "Come here. I'm glad everything is okay," RDJ said as he wanted to hug me. "No don't hug me please. My back is severely bruised and hugging is painful. I just need to be really careful," I say as I give him a smile.

"It's a shame you can't hug. You're a great hugger," Tom said to me. "Well, my own fiancé can't even hug me. It's really too painful," I say to him. We walked towards the directors and started filming.

The day flew by and I was glad when I could sit down. "Are you okay?" It was Scarlett again. She kept checking up on me. Well she and Liz both kept checking up on me. Even Tom came by a few times when I could sit down for 2 minutes.

"Y/N, I'm done. We can go home now. You must be exhausted," Liz said to me. "Yeah I am Liz. I just wanna go home and cuddle my kids. Even though I barely can do that. I just wanna cuddle Evie and Taylor now I still can. Oh and I wanna relax because I am in pain," the last thing was more painful because I moved the wrong way.

"Well let's get you home then, shouldn't we?" Liz asked me. "Yes please," I say as I sit down in her car. I am so glad I don't have to drive myself right now. I don't think I can actually, my pain is too bad. I would cause accidents. "Where are you with your head? You've been mumbling some weird things. About accidents and pain?" She asks me.

I need to process for a while. I am so tired my head isn't working properly. "Oh yeah right. I was thinking about why it was better I didn't drive myself. I'm in pain, I'm tired and if I'd drive I'd cause accidents," I say to her. I almost fell asleep a few times. First a few times on set. It was just too painful. Now in the car which was painful too.

"Hey, wake up pretty. We're at your house. I'm gonna get you out because you're too tired. Give me your keys please," she demands it. I hand over my keys and we walk towards the door. "Wait, I need to stop," I say as I feel a bad shooting pain in my back.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" Liz asked as I fall down to the ground. "Liz, one of my babies is kicking and I have this bad shooting pain in my back. I'm afraid they're gonna admit me if I get there," I say as the pain gets worse. "This isn't good Y/N. Do I need to call an ambulance?" Liz asked me. "What do you need an ambulance for?" Tim asked as he opened the door for us.