Chapter 54

Y/N's POV

I felt bad for Lizzie but me and my kids needed sleep too. It started to get really hard for me to sleep with the kids in my bed. They wanted to cuddle with me all night and it was so uncomfortable for me. I got back into bed and Evie immediately hugged me. "No sweetie please not now. Mama wants to sleep and that's really hard if you cuddle me. I love you really much but mama's belly is getting really big and that's uncomfortable for mama. So could you please let me go sweet Evie," I say to her.

She stays quiet for a few seconds but then she starts crying. "No Evie please. Not now please," I say. Well I beg actually. I can't do this now, it's 3 am and I need to work tomorrow. "What's wrong?" Tim mumbles still half asleep. "I want cuddle mama, mama no say. I want cuddle mama," Evie says offended. "Please I need my sleep and I can't do that if you cuddle me if you do that. I need to work tomorrow and I want to sleep," I say as I start to cry. "Okay Evie, Tay, time to go to your own beds," Tim said as he got up. "No, Tim, it's okay. She just can't cuddle me," I say but he doesn't listen.

When Tim put the kids back in their own beds he came back to me. "Is this better sweetheart?" He asked. "Yes actually it is. But I'm gonna need an extra pillow because I don't know how to lay anymore. I just need to rest my belly on a pillow or even buy a special pregnancy pillow baby," I say as I steal his pillow. "Oh come one. Give me my pillow back sweetheart," he said. "No way you're getting your pillow back. I need it to sleep," I say. He gave up and I fell asleep.

My alarm went off at 6 am. It's way too early for an alarm to go off. Shouldn't they give us more realistic work times. Not starting at this inhumane time of day. "I love you, stay in bed for a while. I'll be back late, don't wait with dinner. We're probably taking out at work," I say as I give him his pillow back. "Thank you, love you, be safe," Tim said. After that he turned around and continued to sleep.

I loved that man so much. I can't imagine life without him. "Hey, wake up sleepyhead. We need to eat breakfast now if we want to be on time. I'm not gonna wait for you," I say as I throw a pillow towards Lizzie. "I'm awake. I'm awake, just a few more minutes," she said as she turned around. "Nope, that's not gonna happen. Get up," I say as I start to tickle her. "Okay, okay. Please forgive me," she says trying to be as quiet as she possibly can. At least she's up.

We left. Lizzie drove because apparently people don't trust you to drive when you're pregnant. I just let Liz drive. I'm not up for a debate because we're gonna get a fight about me doing my own stunts.

The car ride to set was uncomfortable and silent. "Come on, we're late," Liz said as it was my fault. Great... she was in a mood. I just pray it's because she got her period and not because of Robbie. If he's the reason I will kill him. I don't need powers for that, being pregnant does enough.

"I'm happy to see the two of you again," Scarlett said as she hugged us both. "Yeah I like being back too especially because they are gonna rush my scenes so I can take it slow when I get too big. Which is gonna be pretty soon already because I already don't know how to sleep anymore," I say to her. "I wish you luck then," I didn't know how to sleep when I was 8 months. But you're only 4 months along," she said.

I look at her for a while. "Are you serious sherlock? I thought I was 8 months. Oh wait, I'm having twins so I will be huge either way," I kinda snap at Scarlett. I'm not in the mood for this bullshit. "Sorry miss pregnant, I'll watch my mouth," Scarlett said. I guess she was a little bit shocked. I didn't care.

"Just let's get to filming this fighting scenes. I wanna do them myself," I say directed to the producers. "No, you are not gonna do that. You have to think about the fact that you're pregnant and need to protect your babies!" Lizzie shouts at me. "Calm down, both of you," RDJ interrupts us.

"Liz, take a walk. Now! I will deal with your sister. Oh and you calm down too," RDJ said, the last thing directed at me. Right calm down. Breath and keep breathing. "That's better. Now tell me why do you still want to do your own stunts?" RDJ asked me. He seemed serious and interested.

"I want to do my own stunts because I love doing that. It also gives this amazing adrenaline high and I need that right now. I mean I love being pregnant but I'm gonna have 4 kids in a little over 4 months. That's pretty overwhelming Robert. I'm not sure if you understand that because you're not a woman. It's not the same as a man," I say to him, looking down at my belly.

"I get that children are intense and overwhelming Y/N. That's not a reason to put them in danger before they can protect themselves," RDJ said. "No not you too, get away from me. Just tell Liz you failed," I say as I push him away. I hate this. Why does everyone have to pick Lizzie's side.

"Can we start filming. We have a long day ahead of us," one of the directors shouted. Finally, that's better than this bullshit everyone is pushing me to let someone do it. I just wanna do my own stunts. "Y/N, Elizabeth positions please. I know you've been gone for a little while but back to work now. So let's get started," the director shouts to everyone on the set.