Chapter 77

Y/N's POV

I got up really fast but that ended up with me getting really dizzy. "Y/N, what's wrong?" I hear Tim ask. "Dizzy after I got up really fast," I say. I closed my eyes to focus on my breathing. "Y/N, I'm worried about you. I'm gonna bring the kids to my parents and after that I'm gonna bring both your asses to the hospital," Tim said before he walked out of the room.

"I'm gonna call Scarlett Y/N. I feel really bad and you are in no condition to help me," Liz said as she grabbed her phone. "Hey Scar, it's me. Uhm quick question, are you off? We kinda need you here if you're okay with coming over," she said, after that it was quiet for a while. "Okay, we will see you soon. Thank you," Liz said as she ended the call.

"She's coming as soon as she can," she said as she gave me a kiss on my forehead. "Y/N, you're still burning up," she said shocked. "I know so please lower your voice," I whisper. "Sorry sweetie," she whispered back. She got into the bed with me and laid close too me. It didn't take too long before I noticed she was crying. My shoulder got wet because of her tears.

"Lizzie, are you okay?" I whisper as I carefully turn over so I gave her. "No," she whispered before continuing to cry. After a few minutes the bell rang. Tim just left so one of us had to get down. "I'm gonna open the door okay. Stay here," I whisper to Lizzie so she can just stay here.

It took me a few minutes to get down because I felt really weak too. The bell rang again and I was getting really annoyed. When I reached the door the person was banging on the door. "What took you so long Y/N?" Scar shouted, visibly worried. "Shut up, don't shout please," I whisper.

Scarlett walked in with me and we immediately went upstairs. "What's taking you so long       Y/N?" Scarlett asked really worried. "Bad headache, my whole body hurts," I whisper, hearing myself talk is so loud. "I'm sorry, do you want me to carry you up?" She asks, she started to whisper too. "No thanks, I'm okay," I say. Being carried is really painful too.

"What's wrong with Liz by the way?" She asked when she started to walk behind me. "Uhm, I am afraid she miscarried," I whisper feeling tears start to form in my eyes. "I'm so sorry    Y/N. But it isn't your fault, it's her body that did that," she said to me. "I know," I whisper. It just feels like it's my fault, it's always my fault.

"Liz is in my bed and I wanna get into there too. I'm so exhausted," I say before opening the door. It seemed like Liz fell asleep, that would be a good thing. "Y/N, get into your bed. I'll look after the two of you," Scar said and I didn't fight it.

When I laid in my bed, my back was aching, my head was pounding and I felt exhausted. "Try to get some sleep. I'm right here so you're safe," Scarlett whispered before I drifted off to sleep.

Scarlett's POV

I knew something was wrong with both Y/N and Liz, I just didn't know what. Tim probably dropped the kids off and went to work, not knowing that Y/N and Liz were unwell. I decided to call him and trying not to wake them.

"Hey Scarlett, what can I do for you," Tim said when he answered the phone. "Hey, I'm at your place with two ladies who don't feel good at all. I guess you're at work now. Do I need to call a doctor or an ambulance?" I ask as quiet as possible. "No, I'm literally dropping the kids at my parents house so I can take the two of them to a doctor. I'm really scared something is seriously wrong with Y/N," Tim said.

We chatted for a few more minutes when he said he'd be back in 15 minutes. "I'll stay here and look after them. Get here as soon as you can please," I say before ending the call. I noticed Liz her hands started to protect her belly. I feel so bad for her, miscarrying is so scary. It's like failing to protect your little baby.

"Y/N, wake up please," Liz whispered as she started to shake Y/N. "Liz, I'm here too," I say to her. She didn't notice me before so she was scared now. "Liz, I'm sorry, it's me. It's Scarlett. I'm here to take care of you and I'm gonna make sure you two stay safe. Tim is on his way here and I can't get a hold on Robbie, I'm so sorry Liz. I think you should let Y/N sleep. She felt really bad when you were asleep already," I say and she nods in agreement.

"I'm home Scarlett. Are the two of them still asleep?" Tim shouts when he walked into the house. "Liz is, Y/N isn't," I shout back. Not giving a crap about waking Y/N. "Don't shout please," Y/N whispers. "Look, we are heading out to see a doctor because this is a problem Y/N. You should be able to deal with some shouting and even talking normally," I say as I help Liz up.

"I'm not getting up again. Walking was torture okay," she almost shouts. She immediately regretted it I guess, because she hid under the covers again. "I'm done with this. You can either get up and jump in my arms or I'm gonna carry you not giving a damn if you want to go or not," Tim said as he opened the door even more.

"Fine, I'll cooperate," Y/N says, slowly getting up. "That's better sweetheart. Jump in my arms then Scarlett will help Liz downstairs and we are going to a doctor," he said as he walks over to Y/N.