Chapter 57

Y/N's POV

My body really hurts. I think I should've listened to my body telling me I couldn't do this anymore. Liz her massage only helped when she was actually giving me the massage. "Oh babe, there is a little surprise in our bed," Tim said giggling. Oh god. Please no kids, I can't have that.

When we walked into our room I saw the pregnancy pillow I wanted. "Thank you," I whisper as I give him a hug. I think that was all my energy because I'm afraid to let him go. "Babe, help me. My legs gave up. I'm so tired I can't even walk anymore," I say almost crying. I hate this.

Tim didn't mind and lifted me up. It was really uncomfortable already. My belly was too big to be lifted up like this. Next time he has to do it bridal style because this is really uncomfortable for me. "Could you grab a bucket for me. I think all these cakes were too much. I already start to feel nauseous and I'm not sure if I can get out of my bed," I say when Tim laid me down.

We talked for a little while when Tim went back downstairs to clean up. He probably would discuss some things with Lizzie too. I found a comfortable pillow and fell asleep in a few minutes.

Lizzie's POV

Y/N should really take it slow. Being pregnant with twins is nothing like being pregnant with one baby. She's overdoing her own body and she doesn't listen to it. I hope she takes her day off as a day off and just relaxes. Tim came back downstairs and started cleaning up. "I can help you," I say. It's not like I have something to do. "Yeah sure. That would be nice," he said.

We cleaned for a while when we heard noises from upstairs. "I'll go check on her. You can continue cleaning," I say to Tim. He was processing something because he was so absent with his mind. He nodded as an agreement and continued.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I ask her. She tries to reach for the bucket. I give it to her and help her sit up afterwards. "Cake was too much," she said as she starts to gag. She's not throwing up, but I think she wants it out of her body. "Do you want me to rub your back?" I ask her. She nods, she lost all colour in her face.

"Y/N, are you okay?" I ask as I'm getting really worried. "No, I am in a lot of pain. This can't be good. What if I'm miscarrying again?" She asks me. She's really worried and about to panic. "Okay, we are going to a hospital. This isn't good, you need to be checked out," I say to her. I need to warn Tim too. "You lay here and I'll get Tim here. I will stay with the kids," I decide. "Okay, but be quick. The pain is getting worse every minute and with every move," she cries.

"Tim. Call an ambulance. Y/N needs to go to the hospital now," I say to him. I almost fell off the stairs because of the rush. "Why can't I dri-," Tim starts. "No you can't drive her. Call the damn ambulance," I say to him as I interrupt him. She's in too much pain. She just needs the ambulance.

Tim stayed downstairs to wait for the ambulance while I went back upstairs to stay with Y/N. When the ambulance arrived the house got troubled. The kids woke up, Y/N was freaking out and Tim was still mentally absent. "Tim, I'll go with Y/N. You stay home. You can't go with her if you're like that," I say. He nods and I have a crying Evie hanging on my leg. "Evie, let me go please. I have to go with mama soon," I say to her.

They put Y/N on a gurney and wheeled her out of the house. "I have to go with mama. We will be okay. Go back to bed mama will be back soon," I say. Praying that it's the truth.

The paramedics didn't give Y/N anything sedative so I could just talk to her. "Liz, what's happening to me?" She asks me. She's serious and she doesn't know what's going on in her body. It would freak me out too. Especially if no one can answer your questions.

When we arrived at the hospital there was a whole team waiting, including doctor Montgomery. "I expected her husband to come with her honestly. That's not the point of course. What happened?" She asked. She's right, Tim should be here for her. "Uhm Tim wasn't in a mental state that he could support her. She did her own stunts on set, laid on the ground with her kids and the pain kept getting worse. She has no clue what's going on and she's freaked out she's miscarrying but she said it didn't feel like a miscarriage," I say. "Thank you. I will check her out," Doctor Montgomery said as she walked off.

I just sat there. Y/N probably is terrified but I'm really shaken up too. "Liz, here you are," I hear Scarlett say. "What are you doing here. Leave. Please, just leave," I say to her. I don't wanna see her. "Wait please listen. I came by to apologise and Tim said the two of you were in the hospital for Y/N. It's all my fault, isn't it?" She asked as she sat down next to me.

I stay silence for a while. "I am sure it's not your fault. She was stupid for doing all those stunts. But that one is on me," I say with a sigh. I feel really bad about Y/N's situation. I put here in the hospital. I am glad Scarlett is here to be honest. "You should've thought it through. You hurt her and you damaged her trust. That's not a small thing," I say. After that I rest my head on her shoulder.

Doctor Montgomery came into the waiting room. "How is she?" I ask. Doctor Montgomery doesn't answer immediately. "Scarlett can hear it. Just tell me please," I beg. She still doesn't answer. I get up and I want to go to her room. Scarlett and doctor Montgomery stop me. "What is wrong with her?" I start to yell at her.

A/N
What do you think happened to Y/N? Is it bad or is there another reason Doctor Montgomery isn't telling Lizzie.