Chapter 8

TW MENTION OF SA

A/N
Sorry that I didn't post this one last night. I went somewhere and came home really late so I forgot. I'll post two parts today

Scarlett's POV

I got ready for going out with Y/N and Liz. I decide to take a taxi to theirs because I knew I would be too drunk to drive. I always drank a few too many. I decided to pick a nice black dress because Liz send me pictures of their dresses.

Once I arrived there the atmosphere in their house was cold and hateful. "What happened? You two barely speak to each other." I start the conversation, I hate this. I don't want to go out with them if they act like this. "So? Speak up Liz, I don't think Y/N will start. You're the oldest so you're gonna start talking." I demand.

After a few moments Lizzie starts talking. "We were having dinner and Y/N barely ate anything so I got angry and told her to eat more because otherwise I wouldn't let her come with us." Lizzie says really irritated.  "I have to agree with Liz. If you ate too little, you can't come. The chances of you fainting are too high. You can't drink on an empty stomach sweetie." I say, fully focused on Y/N.

I'm glad she gave in and ate a sandwich. We decided it was time to go out. We all looked nice in our black dresses. We got a taxi and got to one of my favourite bars. We went full in and started with a few tequila shots. After that I got a Bloody Mary, Lizzie got a pina colada and    Y/N got a mojito. We started dancing and had fun like no one's watching.

After a few drinks Y/N was dancing with this boy. She didn't seem too comfortable with him dancing with her. I tried to get to them but I lost them. I decided to get Lizzie, this could end up really bad.

Y/N's POV

I don't know this boy. Why is he dancing with me like this. I start to feel really uncomfortable but I can't find Scarlett or Liz. Why are they gone when you need them the most. He grabs your wrist and takes you with him. "Come on baby, let's get a few shots and then we can do something fun. I wanted to do that all evening long.

After he got you 5 tequila shots, he almost dragged you towards a quiet place. You were too drunk to fight him but you knew that you didn't want that to happen. He started kissing you, after that he took his pants off and he starts to undress you. You're crying uncontrollably but he doesn't care. Where are the people you need when you need them most.

After he struggled with the zip of your dress he took it off. He didn't even asked or looked, I already knew what he wanted and stopped fighting him. He was too strong, too drunk and I was really drunk too. He pushes me down on the cold, dirty floor. He took my bra and underwear off and pushed himself into me. I kept crying, but he shut my mouth with his left hand and touched my breast with his right hand. It was so painful and I was terrified but I just waited till he was done.

When he was finally done with me he just left. He left me there like I was trash and I got dressed and got up to find Liz or Scarlett. After a while I found Liz, they'd been looking for me for over an hour. Lizzie hugged me and said she was happy to see me, but I flinched the moment she touched me. "Y/N what happened? Why did you flinch when I touched you?" She asked really worried, I never flinched when she hugged me.

She takes her phone out to text Scarlett.
L: Get to the exit now! Emergency. Found Y/N but somthings up huru up pls.
S: Coming
S: Too drunk to text?
L: Get your ass down here talk latr

Lizzie's POV

I've never seen Y/N like this. Scar was right, I am too drunk to text, but I couldn't care less. I needed to know what happened to my little sister. I was supposed to take care of her and I failed. I finally spot Scar. "Damn you took your time. Couldn't you walk faster? Too drunk yourself too...?" I ask really annoyed. "What, calm down Liz, I was kidding okay. What happened? It sounded like it was really urgent, I don't see what's wrong." She asks me.

I told her how Y/N flinched when I touched her. How she was with that boy and now he was nowhere to be found and what I expected. "Scar, I'm afraid she was raped, in this bar. She hasn't said anything since I found her. This is really bad. I think we need to get her to a hospital and let her have a rape kit. She's traumatised and it's all my fault Scarlett, I failed to protect her." I ramble. "Not important right now, get her to a hospital. I'll call a taxi, when we arrive at the hospital I'll call the police and report a possible rape.

Y/N's POV

I'm so glad Lizzie figured it out. I don't wanna talk, preferably not going to the hospital either but I know she wants me to be safe so I'll just follow her. Scarlett is managing the things Lizzie can't, she called the police when we arrived in the hospital. She even called my mom because Lizzie couldn't do it.

When I got admitted a male doctor came in. I immediately panicked, I started crying and screaming like I was possessed. "NO, NO, NO! Get out of here! You can't be here. Go away. Don't do it again. You hurt me, leave me please!" I scream and cry throwing things towards the doctor. Lizzie grabs me and pulls me in for a hug. I didn't flinch this time. I hear Scarlett shout something like: "Get her a female doctor please. She needs to be checked out!" After that I pass out due to the stress and alcohol.

A/N
I'm sorry for this part but I felt like this would make it easier for us to tell Lizzie all that we went through because in some way it might be the same circumstances.

The troubled Olsenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें