Chapter 13

A/N
If you watch the Eurovision have fun and who do you think will win?

Lizzie's POV

Scarlett was right about Y/N. She's going to get a really difficult time being pregnant from her raper. I'm going to support her either way though. I'm glad Scarlett got her to sit at the table. Now I'm praying this could be an easy dinner without all those hard feelings mom has about Y/N not telling her everything.

Y/N is eating. It's good to see her eat a full meal again. She always ate, but she barely ate a full meal. Now she has to take care of the little bean growing inside her too. I think she realises that too and she is thinking about keeping it. Unfortunately mom decided it was too quiet for a dinner. "So, how does the lasagna taste girls?" She asks. "It's really good miss Olsen," Scarlett replies while she gets herself a second plate. "It's good mom. I'm not sure if I can keep this in for longer than an hour," Y/N said trying her best not to gag.

"Mom it's really good, as always," I say, hoping to keep Y/N safe from mom's attack. "No Y/N. You are not gonna throw up, you're gonna eat more if you do," she said. Unfortunately I failed to keep Y/N safe, but Scarlett didn't agree. "No miss, I don't agree that you talk to your daughter like that. She's having a hard time being pregnant. I don't believe you were told to keep your food in when you were pregnant with any of your kids. You can't say that to your daughter or to anyone who's pregnant," she says really pissed.

Scarlett's POV

I can't believe her. You don't speak like that to your own daughter or to anyone who's pregnant in general. "I'm sorry miss, but I think it's time you leave us alone. They had a really though day and right now all you're doing is making it worse. You're daughters are really amazing people so treat them like that," I say as I see miss Olsen out.

"Thanks Scar," I hear Y/N whisper. She looks really bad. "Y/N, if you're gonna throw up like earlier again I'm gonna take you to the hospital. You're losing all the good stuff your body needs. I'm worried," I say. I look at Lizzie, she nods in agreement. "Well then you should take me because I'm not keeping this in any longer," Y/N says as she runs towards the toilet.

I call the hospital and explain what's going on with Y/N. Lizzie is with her while she keeps Y/N safe. "Miss we are going to send an ambulance, she needs to be on monitors and an IV as soon as possible," the doctor said to me.

10 minutes later we head an ambulance with sirens. I decided to open the door because Y/N still was throwing up, poor thing. The medics take her with them and Liz and I follow in my car.

When we arrived they didn't let us see her, Lizzie was totally freaking out and kept pacing around the waiting room. I grabbed her and sat her down on my lap so she could cry into me. I started stroking her head just like I always do when Y/N is upset. It seemed to help for her too.

Y/N's POV

I was in a room in the ED of the hospital. I was hooked up to all sorts of whirs, that kinda freaked me out. I started to panicked and asked for Liz but she wasn't there. Why did she leave me alone, I couldn't be alone here. I think they seduced me because I couldn't move really much anymore.

"Please tell me if my sister is here yet, Lizzie, Elizabeth Olsen. I need her now, I can't do this on my own, I need my sister," I say almost crying. "She is in the hospital with miss Johansson but we need to do some test before she can come in," the doctor explained. "No I don't accept this, you have to let my sister in. Before that you're not allowed to do any tests anymore! Understood?!" I shouted. "Fine, get miss Olsen inhere," I hear the doctor say. "See, wasn't too hard, was it?" I say annoyed.

Lizzie's POV

Y/N must be terrified. I could hear her scream to the doctors, unfortunately I couldn't hear what she was screaming. Scarlett pulls me closer to calm me down. I'm glad she's there. I just sit on her lap while she strokes my head and we're talking about some things to distract the both of us. "Miss Olsen, you're sister has been asking for you, could you come with us. This is the only was she lets us do our job," he says annoyed.

"Go, I'll be okay, she needs you. I need to be on set in an hour, I'll sent someone to pick you up when you're ready. They can bring you home," she whispered in my ear as I left. She got up and left too, I wave real quick but I'm on my way to support Y/N.

"Y/N, you're safe. I'm here with you," I say as I grab her hand. It's pretty impressive all those whirs. But she doesn't seem to be bothered by that. "You can continue now," she whispers to the doctor who sat beside her. "Thank you miss," she says and they continue. "Run her some labs please and say they need to be done ASAP please," the doctor says to an intern. "Omg, Elizabeth Olsen is in our hospital, but I wouldn't come with someone who looks like that. Especially not when you're as famous as her," one of them whispers.

I heard them, gave them an angry look but decided not to waste my energy. Y/N needs me, those stupid interns are not worth my energy. "Doctor, could you tell them to gossip about people in places where they can't hear them please. I don't need their approval to be with my sister," I say annoyed. The doctor immediately apologises and goes after them.

A/N
How do you guys think this will end? Any tips/suggestions/requests are always welcome.