Chapter 38

Y/N's POV

I woke up in an empty and cold bed. I noticed Taylor slept with us because I had this weird dimple in my pillow. I looked at the clock. Why didn't Tim wake me. It was 1 pm. Now he had two kids on his own and I just slept through all of it. When I sat up I got a little dizzy so I waited a little while. The dizziness went away and I was able to get dressed and go downstairs.

"Hey babe," I say before I give him a kiss. "How did you sleep? I thought it was better to let you sleep. You needed it," he said after he answered my kiss. "I slept really good. Better than I slept in years. I only can't believe you did everything with the kids on your own," I say as I give Taylor and Evie a kiss.

"Speaking about Evie, Scarlett kinda walked out and Liz wasn't too happy when she left. We need to find out why Evie is acting out like that. Right now we can't ask anyone to babysit because she is violent. I could call our paediatrician and make an appointment," he suggested. "Do that. Just don't forget I have an appointment tomorrow. I need someone to come with me because I can't drive afterwards," I say.

He made an appointment for tomorrow morning 11 o'clock. "Call Liz. She said we could call her if it was about taking care of you. She's Evie's aunt and she doesn't want to fix Evie's behaviour. She was right about that. We need to fix it. Not Scarlett and not Elizabeth. They are okay with helping you because your her best friend and your her sister," he said to me. "I'll call Liz to come with me, thank you baby. I'll come with you to Evie's appointment because she's my daughter. And we can take Tay with us too. Just to make a small family trip," I say.

I call Liz to make sure she's free tomorrow. "Hey Liz, it's me," I say. "Hey sweetie, how did you sleep?" Liz asked me. "I slept good. Slept better than I've slept in the last few years. But that's not why I called you though. I need you to come with me tomorrow, please. I know for sure I can't drive afterwards. If it's okay with you of course," I say. "That's good. What time do I have to pick you up?" She asked. "Uhm I have my appointment at 1 pm so if you could be in the hospital at 12.55 it'll be okay," I answer. "Shouldn't I pick you up?" She asked a little confused. "Oh right. We're going with Evie to our paediatrician so I'll already be in the hospital but Tim has the kids so could you come with me, please," I ask her. "I will be there at 12.50. We could meet up at the psychiatric floor. I'll see you tomorrow and I'm proud of you," she says after that she hung up.

"Babe, why are you crying? Can't Liz make it?" He asked me. "No, it's nothing like that. I'm just so grateful to call her my sister and I don't know what I would've done without her all those years," I start to cry even harder. "Why mama crying?" Taylor asked as he grabbed my leg. "I'm sorry Tay. Mama is a little sick and it makes me feel a little bit unhappy," I say as I pull him on my lap.

"Babe, could you do some groceries so I can cook tonight. I'll watch the kids and play with them. I was thinking about mac 'n cheese. The kids love that and it's not too hard to make. I just don't know if I'm gonna make it to the store and back," I say to Tim. "Yes ma'am. I'll be right back. Don't worry about it," he said as he gave Evie to me and grabbed his car keys. "Thank you, I love you," I shouted when he walked out.

When Tim left Evie crawled towards me and she climbed onto the couch and laid herself on me. "Did you just... oh sweetie, you're getting so big," I say as I relay her on me so I can lay down comfortably too. "I hug too please?" Taylor asked me. "Yes of course. Can you climb onto the couch yourself?" I ask him. He nods and I help him with the last part and lay him next to me. This is so peaceful. Evie fell asleep on my stomach and it kinda felt like when I was pregnant. It felt like I could keep her safe again and Taylor cuddled into me and fell asleep too.

Tim's POV

When I opened the door I didn't get a "hi" or "you're back" so I was a little confused. When I walked into the living room I saw why. Y/N was sleeping, Evie on her belly and Tay was cuddled into her. It looked so peacefully. It was 4.30 pm now and because Y/N stil needed to rest a lot I decided I would cook. I know she wanted to cook for me, but it's fine by me. I don't mind cooking.

I hear she starts waking up because she starts to move around. I decide to take a look. Evie was laying on her and Tay was laying next to her. "Hey my pretty. You all fell asleep with the kids. I heard you waking up so I wanted to check on you. Especially because Evie is laying on top of you. I'm making dinner now, it'll be finished in 5. Maybe you could wake the kids up," I said to her. "I said I would cook," she says a little disappointed. "I know, but you guys looked so peaceful and you need your rest too. I didn't mind. You can make it up in bed tonight," I whisper as I give her a kiss. "Oh so that was your plan," she said with this cute smirk. "Oh come on, just wake the kids okay. I'll set the table and after that we can eat," I tell her. She's cute and I hope she'll be the mother of our kid really soon.